/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Father Recently Passed

UmmuShaheed
12-06-2012, 04:45 AM
Asalaamu Alaikum
My father recently passed, I ask everyone to Please include him in their duas!!
and to grant my family strength, were a very close knit family. So this is really hard on everyone. Especially my younger sisters.
Please actually make dua for him.
Jazakallahu Khayran
Asalamu Alaikum

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
12-06-2012, 05:22 AM
:wa:

Inna lillah wa inna lillahe rajeun .

May Allah grants him Jannat and gives family members sabr , Ameen.

Samiun
12-06-2012, 06:53 AM
Walaikumslm, Inshallah I'll remember him in my Duas..

ardianto
12-06-2012, 09:26 AM
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oon

May Allah grant your father Janatul firdaus, and gives strength and patience to your family. Insha Allah, I will remember him in my du'a.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
UmmuShaheed
12-07-2012, 01:24 AM
Jazakallahu Khayr Brothers and Sisters

جوري
12-07-2012, 01:32 AM
إنا لله و إنا اليه راجعون pls accept my deepest condolences and may Allah :swt: grant you all الصبر و السلوان and grant your father جنة الفردوس أمين all the news I hear now a days are so sad so depressing :(

islamica
12-07-2012, 10:33 AM
:wa:

Inna lillah wa inna lillahe rajeun .

may Allah forgive his sins and bless him in the highest level of Jannah. may He bless your family with sabr, strength, and perseverance. Ameen.

Be strong for yourself, your family and especially the younger sisters. Give them a shoulder to cry on and offer them words of patience and wisdom inshallah.

Ramadan90
12-07-2012, 10:36 AM
Inna lillah wa inna lillahe rajeun. :(

May Allah grant him the highest jannah and give you and your family sabr.

tw009
12-07-2012, 01:14 PM
May Allah forgive your father and may He re-unite you all in Jannatul firdous. Ameen.

Scimitar
12-07-2012, 03:11 PM
Ameen.

Innalillahi wa'inna ilaihi rajioon.

Muhammad
12-07-2012, 06:55 PM
:wasalamex

Innaa lillaahi wa innaa ilayhi raji'oon. That is sad to hear sister.

May Allaah (swt) shower His mercy upon your father, expand his grave and fill it with light, and grant him the highest levels in Al Jannatul Firdaws, and may He (swt) grant your family the strength and sabr to cope during this difficult time, Aameen.

~Zaria~
12-07-2012, 07:10 PM
Ameen to all the duaas in this thread.

Inna lillahi wa-inna ilayhi raajioon.

QueenofHerts
12-07-2012, 09:55 PM
Ameen.

Innalillahi wa'inna ilaihi rajioon

UmmuShaheed
12-08-2012, 07:13 PM
Jazakallahu Khayr, And Ameen may Allah accept our Duas
Please continue to remember him in your duas itd mean a lot.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!