/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salam Alaekun

LasisiHammed
12-06-2012, 02:10 PM
Salam Alaekun my Muslim brothers and sisters, i am a new member here, i am from Nigeria, South west part. I came here to learn more about Islam as my mind is constantly being almost changed to christ, but each time i will get back my mind and say There is no God beside ALLAH, this issue of boko haram bombing and others can really change the mind of someone who is not really learned in Islamic issues. I hope i get the conviction here more that Almighty ALLAH is the only God.
wishing to learn please

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Periwinkle18
12-06-2012, 02:38 PM
Assalam o alikum

welcome to the forum hope u like it here

Muslim Woman
12-06-2012, 03:16 PM
Walaykum as Salaam bro , It's said that Islam is the best religion with worst followers. So , don't judge Islam by what some criminals are doing in the name of religion . Read Quran , read life of the last Prophet pbuh , In sha Allah ur all confusions will be removed .may Allah strengthen ur and our faith , Ameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!