/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Why do people consume Alcohol though it is bitter/sour/non sweet in taste ?

truthseeker63
12-06-2012, 08:02 PM
Why do people consume Alcohol though it is bitter/sour/non sweet in taste ? I don't get why people enjoy Alcohol even as a Child I knew Alcohol had a bad taste to it just by looking at it and smelling it and looking at how people who drink it acted anyone like me ? Also Alcohol having a bad taste is not so much that it has no sugar after all I drink Iced Water I enjoy Water Water is not Sweet in taste. Anyway my point here is that I think that People drink Alcohol not for the taste but because they enjoy getting Drunk they like Binge Drinking anyone agree ? I think drinking any ammount of Alcohol is wrong for many reasons one reason is because even if you are only a Moderate Drinker 1-2 Drinks can still lead to 10 11 or 12 Drinks how many Moderate Drinks have been Drunk at least once on their lifetime ? How many Alcoholics started out as Moderate Drinkers every Drunk has his or her own limit they had one glass too many people get used to the taste of Alcohol and they get addicted Beer and Wine and not even pure Alcohol it has low levels of Alcohol Vodka is Pure Alcohol I don't drink Beer but I do drink Root Beer my final point is that drinking Alcohol is a sin it is haram and of Satan also Alcohol is a Drug and Alcohol causes Anger/Aggression/Can Make People Mad anyone ever seen this I have ? Since Islam teaches one to control his or her Anger Alcohol would not help also in an Islamic State are Non Muslims allowed to drink Alcohol yes or no or are there diffrent opinions on this or not thank you ?

One of the reasons why the Prophet (peace be upon him) forbade small quantities of intoxicating beverages is that a little can lead to a lot. How many alcoholics started off with a glass of wine at the dinner table? This level of consumption can increase slowly until the unfortunate fellow is thoroughly addicted and spends more of his life drunk than sober.

http://en.islamtoday.net/artshow-409-3342.htm

Moderate drinkers most likely become heavy drinkers
anyway so why the risk ?

http://www.answering-christianity.co...of_alcohol.htm

Why do people consume alcohol though it is bitter in taste?

Peoples taste buds vary. What one person describes as "bitter", another may describe as "having a kick" so thats partly why. Some people actually like it and would think you are nuts to call it bitter.

Some people drink not for the taste, but the effect.

Fine wines, are meant to be a part of a meal. So you may taste a wine and find it bitter, but when it is accompanied by complimentary foods, it changes everything.

People consume alcoholic beverages for many different reasons. If you are of legal age and are finding it difficult to go out and enjoy a cocktail without gagging, my advice is to go more with something fruity and blended, or a cheaper wine that is sweeter, typically a chardonay that is not too dry.

Peoples taste buds vary. What one person describes as "bitter", another may describe as "having a kick" so thats partly why. Some people actually like it and would think you are nuts to call it bitter.

Some people drink not for the taste, but the effect.

Fine wines, are meant to be a part of a meal. So you may taste a wine and find it bitter, but when it is accompanied by complimentary foods, it changes everything.

People consume alcoholic beverages for many different reasons. If you are of legal age and are finding it difficult to go out and enjoy a cocktail without gagging, my advice is to go more with something fruity and blended, or a cheaper wine that is sweeter, typically a chardonay that is not too dry.
after you drink beer a couple of times the beer stops to taste so bad. And it gets you drunk.

after you drink beer a couple of times the beer stops to taste so bad. And it gets you drunk.
pure alcohol has not taste. Check out unflavored vodka, or moonshine.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...1113658AATMIWc

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
12-06-2012, 10:18 PM
There are many bitter drinks that are non-alcoholic that people enjoy..
my father enjoys عرق سوس which is a chilled licorice drink... I never fancied it but as I grew older I acquired a taste for it

and that's the traditional image I grew up with of licorice drink sellers:

Cabdullahi
12-07-2012, 12:02 AM
why do people consume alcohol?

To keep their teeth clean. i consume listerine and my friend knocks back a bit of corsodyl.

Darth Ultor
12-07-2012, 12:42 AM
I would dvise against going on a Muslim website and calling its members religious nutters.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!