/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Christian missionaries exploitation of the Muslims in Syria

islamica
12-06-2012, 11:58 PM
Christian missionaries exploitation of the Muslims in Syria

Christian missionaries inside Jordan are taking advantage of the Syrian refugees by handing them free bibles which its front and back cover imitating the Qur'an to deceive the Muslims over there as this is their practices in most of the Muslim countries in the time of war and difficulties to take advantage ,deceive and exploit the Syrian refugees Muslims by telling them to memorize the Bible in return for paying rent and giving allowances.

There's a difference between preaching and exploitation.

Telling refugees you will help them if they memories the Bible, this is called exploitation and unethical way for forcing people to accepting Christianity or any religion at that .

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
UmmuShaheed
12-08-2012, 07:17 PM
Asalamu Alaikum
May Allah perverse their religion for them .
Subhanallah theyve been through so much already.
May allah make them strong and steadfast in their faith

UmmuShaheed
12-08-2012, 07:34 PM
Double post

sister herb
12-08-2012, 09:10 PM
Strange if officers in Jordan don´t stop kind of actions fast as even though the government of Jordan does not interfere with the practice of Christianity but encouraging conversion to the Christian faith is illegal in Jordan.

^o)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
12-09-2012, 12:25 AM
It won't make a difference let em hand them out - it's amusing though that they'd rather hand out worthless paper over much needed food, water, clothing and covers the harsh winter is claiming the young ones unfortunately :( but we've always found Christian missionaries to be sneaky and smarmy what's new?
They're trying to teach middle easterners about a middle eastern mangod? Even the Christian Arabs think western Christianity to be Hertical they've a tough battle ahead I say good luck with that glad there bankrupting their resources :)

truthseeker63
12-19-2012, 10:59 AM
The Christian Missionaries should be deported.

Predator
12-19-2012, 12:42 PM
These pigs are most dangerous as they are attempting to drag us into jahannam forever by conversion unlike the zionists killers who will give you martyrdom sending you to Jannah.

Muhaba
12-19-2012, 04:18 PM
so where are the muslims? arab muslim nations are far richer than christians ones. can't they do anything for their own arabs? it is just horrible. i heard mosques and charity organizations in bahrain asking for donations for syrian refugees and claimiing to send plane-loads to them. were all those lies. it's awful if those people were taking money for themselves in the name of syrian refugees and leaving the syrians at the mercy of christians.

جوري
12-19-2012, 05:32 PM
I doubt that the missionaries will be able to accomplish much in places like Syria or Egypt etc.
it is true that poverty is a horrible thing and even Ali :ra: said that if poverty were a man he'd have killed him, but I have seen villagers play along with the missionaries until they get the aid they need and mock them later. Walhi, I know one such example as I have seen it in a clip about the missions of the church, and at the end of all the nonsense, the village elder got up and said 'wa7idoh'
well that was very satisfying for me to see.
obviously don't expect Arab leaders to do anything, in fact they're an accomplice to it. Have you seen how Khalfan of the UAE is conspiring with the Zionists against the Muslims of Egypt? There's a reason we've no khilafah in the Muslim world and that's because the leaders of the Muslim world are themselves infidels and traitors!

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!