/* */

PDA

View Full Version : just wondering..

specs
12-09-2012, 10:05 PM
Asalaam alaykum (:

I was wondering if someone could answer this question of mine, it might be a little confusing.
You know when we make dua to Allah for something we really want, does Allah put trials in our way? for example like something bad in our way to see if we will do bad? its really hard to explain but I'm hoping someone understands what I mean? if you don't ask me. :/

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Innocent Soul
12-10-2012, 01:11 PM
^ Test itself means checking how we will react to the situation.

Circumstances may seem doing sins easy and very attractive bit when you control them for the sake Allah you will succeed and He loves it when you do so. It's not always important or necessary that Allah needs to put trials in our way to fulfill our wish maybe he has rewarded you because of your previous good deeds or maybe after a long time He is going to test you after giving what you wished for by testing whether you will thank Him.

You can't why and how Allah does everything. Just know that Allah is the one whom you have to ask with patience and full believe.

And He it is Who is One True God in the heavens and in the earth. He knows your deeds - both secret and open - and knows fully whatever you earn.
(6:3)

Thus God grants firmness unto those who have believed in the firm word in the present life and in the world to come, and the wrongdoers He lets go astray.
(Ibrahim 14:27)

(He) who created death and life to test you (as to) which of you is best in deed - and He is the Exalted in Might, the Forgiving -
[Qur'aan 67:3]

Please correct me if I said anything incorrect.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!