/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How to become a good muslim?

Innocent Soul
12-10-2012, 02:49 PM

Assalamualikum

I really think this will help you. I will try to keep reminding myself of this and I want to share this with you people because I know insha allah this will help you in many ways. These might seem like any pic with a good message but it really has something good in the long-run.

I will not let the deeds of any doer among you go to waste, male or female-you are both the same in that respect. Those who have left their homes and were driven from their homes, and [who] suffered harm in My Way and fought and were killed,
I will erase their bad actions and admit them into Gardens with rivers flowing under them, as a reward from Allah. The best of all rewards is with Allah.
(Surah Al 'Imran: 195)

"And strive for Allah with the striving due to Him"
[Surat Al Haj 22:78]

And those who strive for Us - We will surely guide them to Our ways. And indeed, Allah is with the doers of good.
(Quran 29:69)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
GuestFellow
12-11-2012, 11:53 PM
Walikaumsalaam,

I like that picture. :-)*throws apples*

Do you have anymore of these?

Innocent Soul
12-12-2012, 01:01 AM
^ Yeah! You can see the link on down right corner. It's this http://www.islamographic.com/

specs
12-12-2012, 01:07 AM
I love this :)
thank you for sharing it xD

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Abu Zainab
12-12-2012, 08:01 AM
If a picture is worth a thousand one...that one is worth a million words. Thanks for sharing. I'll keep a copy of that pic on my desktop.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!