/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What Problems Do Muslims Face in The West?

Abu.Yusuf
12-11-2012, 09:48 AM
Salaam

What would u say the main problems Muslims face in the west? Any examples of people you know personally?

JZK

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
thegreatonepk
12-11-2012, 10:20 AM
I know about this. i have a few friends and cousins in the west... they have quite a lot of problems, mainly sisters in western countries.

Like they are hooted upon when they go out of their homes because of their homes for studying etc
muslims after exitings or when entering the mosques face depressing looks from other people
these r just basic ones
Haram foods, clothes, customs also cuase problems for the muslims...!

M.I.A.
12-11-2012, 11:23 AM
?

come for a holiday and find out.

i mean not all western countries are the same.

as i western muslim i am always apprehensive about traveling "abroad"

i recently visited another western country, france.

i expected all hell to be on the loose.. too much internet.

but we had a great time, traveled and even asked for directions..

the irony is that when we got back we realised the place we stayed was not known as the safest in town.

and the place we were told to visit for a stop over by a muslim restaurant owner.. had very little to see and do.

but i guess what you meant was how its like to actually "live" in a western country..

same as any really, if you go looking for trouble.. there are always people willing to accommodate.

just be grateful you dont live next to them.

the work situation is terrible.

the economy is all over the place.

there are mosques.

the foods not bad.

there are no guns period.

dont take it personally...

the problems we face is that our governments do not necessarily reflect our wishes with regards to foreign and internal policy.. sometime.

but let me know somewhere that does and we can move.

probably... i dont really want to move.

all praise is due to allah.

subhan'allah, alhamdul'illah.

GuestFellow
12-11-2012, 11:41 PM
:sl:

Difficult to pray on time due to work/school/college/university

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!