/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Sunni Muslims of Iran sentenced to death

جوري
12-12-2012, 03:08 PM
ة الأربعاء 12 ديسمبر 2012

مفكرة الإسلام (خـاص): علمت "مفكرة الإسلام" من مصادر أحوازية مطلعة أن السلطات الإيرانية بدأت بتسريب معلومات عن عزمها إعدام أحد نجل شيخ قبيلة الخنافرة أحد عشائر كعب العربية في الأحواز.
واعتقلت السلطات الإيرانية رضا بن الشيخ يونس بن مجاهد الخنافرة الكعبي، قبل عدة أشهر في إطار سلسلة اعتقالات طالت المئات من النشطاء الأحوازيين، حيث وجهت له تهمة معاداة الثورة الإيرانية ونشر الدعوة "الوهابية" ( الدعوة السنية ) وهي التهم التي تعودت السلطات الإيرانية توجيهها لأبناء السنة والنشطاء الأحوازيين المطالبين بوقف الظلم والاضطهاد الذي يمارسه النظام الإيراني ضد الشعب الأحوازي.
ورضا الكعبي هو طالب في جامعة مدينة البستين الأحوازية ، ويبلغ من العمر 21 عامًا.
الجدير بالذكر أن السلطات الإيرانية سبق لها أن اغتالت الشيخ مجاهد الخنفري جد المعتقل رضا الخنفري وقتلته عن طريق دسِّ السُّم له في مدينة كرمان وسط إيران، حيث كان قد جرى نفيه إلى تلك المدينة منتصف التسعينيات من القرن الماضي رغم كبر سنه الذي تجاوز الثمانين عامًا.
وتحتل إيران المرتبة الأولى دوليًّا بتنفيذ حكم الإعدام كما أنها أُدينت منذ تأسيس الجمهورية الإيرانية 30 مرة بأنها كدولة تنتهك حقوق الإنسان في مجلس حقوق الإنسان التابع للأمم المتحدة

http://www.islammemo.cc/akhbar/arab/...12/160120.html.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
glo
12-12-2012, 07:18 PM
Could you translate the article or give us a gist why these men were hanged?

sister herb
12-12-2012, 07:49 PM
^^ I agree. Why to send here posts by Arabic only when every members don´t understand it? Translation or even short explanation of meaning would be better.

جوري
12-12-2012, 08:14 PM
the gist I have already covered. Iran cracks down on Sunnis- they don't like them to give da3wah or speak against their deviant regime.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
M.I.A.
12-12-2012, 09:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister harb
^^ I agree. Why to send here posts by Arabic only when every members don´t understand it? Translation or even short explanation of meaning would be better.
lol yeah i find it kinda funny and also demoralising..

its not even my language.

even if you put all the accents on it i would not be able to understand.

its hilarious because what chance have you got with the quran?

reinterpreting the most accurate interpretations.

..yeah i guess if there is a god your entirely at his mercy..

thread related?

Roasted Cashew
12-12-2012, 10:48 PM
Sad to see Sunni persecution. Worse is happening here in Pakistan.

Pakistan's Shia genocide
http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/opi...131968565.html

and I quote:

In the days leading up to the religious holiday of Ashura, leading members of the Pakistani Shia community in Pakistan received anonymous text messages warning of violence to come: "Kill, Kill, Shia".

A suicide bomber in the city of Rawalpindi hurled a grenade into the midst of a Shia procession before detonating his vest and killing 23 people.

Several hundred Pakistani Shias have been killed this year alone in increasingly high-profile attacks by extremist militants, including one incident caught on video in August in which passengers were forced off a bus in the Gilgit region and executed by armed militants who checked their victims' ID cards before killing whomsoever they could identify as being Shia.

sister herb
12-12-2012, 10:51 PM
imsad Murdering people isn´t very good way to show how peacefull religion Islam is.

جوري
12-12-2012, 10:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Roasted Cashew
Pakistan's Shia genocide
May Allah swt rid us of those devils who are causing the deaths of thousands in Syria and responsible for most of the tribulations in the Muslim world. What a sad state indeed to be fighting fundie/Zionists outside and those majus inside.. but I believe in :ia: Allah that Allah :swt: will grant us victory over them.
obviously I don't condone the killing of civilians but hopefully Muslims will rid us of the head of the snakes and their militias causing us strife and aiding Bashar to kill Syrians while they themselves kill their own Sunnah in Iran and of course Iraq. Where the majusi kalb didn't even win the elections but was instated there by the U.S to cause a prepetual state of strife!

nasirali
12-12-2012, 11:02 PM
Aslamo Alaikum

Friends this translation of arabic report.
"The diary of Islam (Special): learned "the diary of Islam"sources informed that the Iranian authorities started leaking information about its intention execution of one tribe's son one of Arab tribes in Kaab spaces.
And contentment Kaabi is student of the University of the, aged 21 years. It is noteworthy that the Iranian authorities have already assassinated Sheikh Mujahid Al Khanfary very detainee Reza Khanfary shot and killed by poison him in the city of Kerman in central Iran, where he had been exiled to the city mid-nineties of the last century, despite his age, over eighty years.
Iran ranks internationally ranked first execution of the sentence of death as she was condemned Iranian since the founding of the Republic 30 times as a State violate the human rights in the UN Human Rights Council."

جوري
12-12-2012, 11:04 PM
The affairs of Muslims shouldn't be a concern to you nor the roasted guy obviously- It is a wonder to me why they're of concern to the likes of glo while she completely ignores for instance what the copts are doing in Egypt.
When I post a thread it is usually for the general awareness and political education of Muslims.. not for entertainment purposes nor for compare contrast purposes for those with virtually no discernment of social cause and effect or that of geo politics.

I like grown up dialogue not deranged trolls.

best,

sister herb
12-12-2012, 11:05 PM
Salam alaykum;

thanks about translation.

nasirali
12-12-2012, 11:36 PM
Friend
First I want clarify that me only translate what was posted in Arabic. I don’t want create any issue because we have already many issue for discus but we never discus proper way. We think protest & criticism is only solution of all problems. We never think what reality is.

sister herb
12-12-2012, 11:52 PM
You are right. Some amount of calmness might be good to add to discussions in here sometimes.

جوري
12-13-2012, 12:04 AM
The translation is incorrect but adequate to discuss some of the issues in the original post. Indeed I don't personally believe protests are the answer to anything.. neither do I think an equivalent return of see what they've done is the answer either- I can't personally bothered by those who don't understand the concept of wala and baraa, those who are tab3een to kafarra.. in fact I wouldn't go so far since we have some who have no discernment of whether there's actually a God and place the term 'if' before his name and others with virtually no discernment of social cause and effect or why they subscribe to the creed they subscribe to. It isn't my place to give or re-give da3wah. When I present or enter a topic I expect folks with a certain level of moral and social and geopolitical understanding. Instead I am met with issues, the loyal follower to issues, the loose screw and acne. And then I don't know where the topic is meandered to.. Perhaps it was best to move to Arabic section although I am aware many non-Arabic speakers can still make out content and discuss it with them rather than orbit this particular platform!

Woodrow
12-13-2012, 03:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by شَادِنُ
ة الأربعاء 12 ديسمبر 2012

مفكرة الإسلام (خـاص): علمت "مفكرة الإسلام" من مصادر أحوازية مطلعة أن السلطات الإيرانية بدأت بتسريب معلومات عن عزمها إعدام أحد نجل شيخ قبيلة الخنافرة أحد عشائر كعب العربية في الأحواز.
واعتقلت السلطات الإيرانية رضا بن الشيخ يونس بن مجاهد الخنافرة الكعبي، قبل عدة أشهر في إطار سلسلة اعتقالات طالت المئات من النشطاء الأحوازيين، حيث وجهت له تهمة معاداة الثورة الإيرانية ونشر الدعوة "الوهابية" ( الدعوة السنية ) وهي التهم التي تعودت السلطات الإيرانية توجيهها لأبناء السنة والنشطاء الأحوازيين المطالبين بوقف الظلم والاضطهاد الذي يمارسه النظام الإيراني ضد الشعب الأحوازي.
ورضا الكعبي هو طالب في جامعة مدينة البستين الأحوازية ، ويبلغ من العمر 21 عامًا.
الجدير بالذكر أن السلطات الإيرانية سبق لها أن اغتالت الشيخ مجاهد الخنفري جد المعتقل رضا الخنفري وقتلته عن طريق دسِّ السُّم له في مدينة كرمان وسط إيران، حيث كان قد جرى نفيه إلى تلك المدينة منتصف التسعينيات من القرن الماضي رغم كبر سنه الذي تجاوز الثمانين عامًا.
وتحتل إيران المرتبة الأولى دوليًّا بتنفيذ حكم الإعدام كما أنها أُدينت منذ تأسيس الجمهورية الإيرانية 30 مرة بأنها كدولة تنتهك حقوق الإنسان في مجلس حقوق الإنسان التابع للأمم المتحدة

http://www.islammemo.cc/akhbar/arab/...12/160120.html.

A reasonably good translation of the website can be found HERE

Muwaahid
12-13-2012, 04:36 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister harb
imsad Murdering people isn´t very good way to show how peacefull religion Islam is.
I wish people would stop explaining that Islaam means peace because islaam comes from the word aslama meaning he surrendered or submitted himself and thats the liguistical meaning but the shariah meaning is Islaam [notice the double A] it means :"al-istislaamu lillahi bit-tawheed wal inqiyaad lahu bit-taa'awtee walkhuloos minash-shirk wa ahlihi" "it is to seek to submit [which indicates intently focusing and actively seeking]to submit to Allah with Tawheed [singling Allah out and devoting every single act of worship for Allah alone] and willfully devoting every act of obedience to him alone and separating completely and turning away from all manifestations of shirk and its people. It requires showing emnity and dislike nay I say hatred for the mushrikeen. So I ask those who say Islaam means peace to produce your evidence that Islaam means peace? I think the orgin of islaam means peace comes from those apologetics[please look up this word apologetics because it doesnt mean what most people think it means] who had inferiority complexes trying to appease those disbelievers by enshrouding this deen under a word like peace.

sister herb
12-13-2012, 06:15 AM
Salam alaykum;

I wrote that Islam is "peacefull religion", not that "islam means peace". Am I wrong? Isn´t Islam peacefull religion? To me it has been.

^o)

Should I tell people here that by Islam our meaning is not live in peace with others but in war, hate and anger against every others? Kill those whose disagree with us, everyone we call kafiir? Isn´t that just what those islamophobists claim (whose want to show us as bloodthirsty monsters)?

M.I.A.
12-13-2012, 09:56 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muwaahid
to produce your evidence that Islaam means peace
i got nothing.

the only thing i can do is give an example..

say that the americans said they were muslim,

that they had a just army.

...would you now condone them and there actions?

the disregard they have for the lives of others would now be justified because they hate you and your ways.

and as long as they paraded a dollar around with them.

in god we trust.

...it would all be fine.

i know your not that sort of muslim, so stop and think about your words and actions before your will, devotion, obedience and submission to allah swt are tested.

if you act first and think later then you might as well sign up and ship out already.

...paint the world in your own colours.

islam is a religion of peace,

its either that or punish the stupid.

جوري
12-13-2012, 02:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by M.I.A.
i got nothing.
It is unfortunate how much logorrhea you exhibit when you've got nothing.
The tenets of Islam are already known- The core is to submit oneself to Allah :swt: all the additives & preservatives, we'd ask you keep to yourself!

format_quote Originally Posted by M.I.A.
there actions
That should be 'their actions'- and I wouldn't have mentioned it except you alleged you're usually so good with words and still arguing that 'dieing' is a word the same way you argue your own definitions on most everything else. Now you're allowed to do it indeed, just don't render your creativity where Islam is concerned!

Now, might we also get back to the topic of the systematic eradication of Sunnis, putting them on black lists with a good corroboration between the west and the majus!
best,

جوري
12-13-2012, 03:24 PM
This belongs here as well:

http://www.islamicboard.com/world-af...g-hafiths.html

Roasted Cashew
12-14-2012, 02:10 AM
The affairs of Muslims shouldn't be a concern to you nor the roasted guy obviously
??

nor for compare contrast purposes
Why not. I think if you wanna cry about Sunni persecution, why not include Shia persecution in Sunni lands as well. All types of persecution are to be condemned and persecution of one people in the hand of the other doesn't justify a similar vice versa persecution as I am sure you would agree to that.

جوري
12-14-2012, 03:02 AM
Why not. I think if you wanna cry about Sunni persecution, why not include Shia persecution in Sunni lands as well. All types of persecution are to be condemned and persecution of one people in the hand of the other doesn't justify a similar vice versa persecution as I am sure you would agree to that.
I am not crying at all about Sunni persecution. I am raising awareness to the dangers of the Zoroastrians who know nothing of Islam save killing Muslims to have their old empire back the same ones by the way who are sending fruits to Kurdistan wrapped in Quranic pages but we digress. I don't consider them Muslims just another threat from the east like the threat from the west. Perhaps you misunderstand sentiments and intent because you're as undereducated as you're ignorant of Islam. I don't condone killings of civilians and I doubt any story you post has any veracity to it. Be that as it may they're an equal enemy to Islam and should be fought and are fought :ia:

best,

CosmicPathos
12-14-2012, 03:55 AM
roasted cashew. the violence against shiis in pak, was that carried out by govt or ppl in power? grenaded by public decree? what happened in iran was by decree of majority/govt

Roasted Cashew
12-14-2012, 04:35 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by CosmicPathos
was that carried out by govt or ppl in power?
Of course not. Yet, the situation is very bad. VERY VERY bad.

جوري
12-14-2012, 04:47 AM
I imagine any situation can be made bad indeed if there are folks who echo your views and presence in various spots of the Muslim world. You appear very confused and often lacking logical continuity. It doesn't matter in the scheme of things save when you put the label of Muslim next to your name, that is when it becomes a liability & a hinderance!

best,

CosmicPathos
12-14-2012, 05:34 AM
situation might be bad for shiis in pak, it is not as bad as muslims killed in drones or elsewhere. shiis are generally well established in pakistan. the president of pakistan zardari is a shia. the ruling Peoples Party is made of shias. so shias really do not have it that bad as you make it appear.

Roasted Cashew
12-14-2012, 05:36 AM
I imagine any situation can be made bad indeed if there are folks who echo your views and presence in various spots of the Muslim world.
So, are you saying that persecution of Shia's in Pakistan is not that bad??

You appear very confused and often lacking logical continuity. It doesn't matter in the scheme of things save when you put the label of Muslim next to your name, that is when it becomes a liability & a hinderance!
Why is it again about me?? I post something about Shia Persecution and somehow what you extract from it is that I am confused, lacking logical continuity, etc. Gosh, is there anything you want to say about the topic in hand instead??

Roasted Cashew
12-14-2012, 05:43 AM
the president of pakistan zardari is a shia. the ruling Peoples Party is made of shias.
Let's not include the ruling elite. They are well established and well protected..Sunni or Shia! I am talking about the general population in troubled areas. Live is very difficult for them. The recent rise in targeted killing of Shias is very worrying.

CosmicPathos
12-14-2012, 06:14 AM
Let's not include the ruling elite. They are well established and well protected..Sunni or Shia! I am talking about the general population in troubled areas. Live is very difficult for them. The recent rise in targeted killing of Shias is very worrying.
so was the targeted killing of Punjabis by Mowhajir MQM. My family members died in it. I cannot forget that.

Roasted Cashew
12-14-2012, 06:17 AM
so was the targeted killing of Punjabis by Bihari Mowhajir MQM. My family members died in it. I cannot forget that.
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un. Very sorry to hear that. As I said earlier, any type of persecution by any one people against any other people should be condemned.

CosmicPathos
12-14-2012, 06:36 AM
i think condemning drones are far more important at this point than this.

we have this patient in psych ward. she came here frmo afghanistan as refugee. "taliban abused her." she made many documentaries against taliban.. has gone psycho now. makes one wonder if it was her illness making her make movies against taliban, rather than actual torture by taliban which probably never occurred.

so sometimes what appears as truth later is disproven.

Roasted Cashew
12-14-2012, 06:41 AM
i think condemning drones are far more important at this point than this.
I do not understand how we can prioritize our condemnation of persecution? Why do we have to? Why would be it so difficult for me sitting on a chair in front of a pc to condemn all persecution equally. Of course, if you were an activist on the ground then maybe that would be different.

rather than actual torture by taliban which probably never occurred
let's not make assumptions either for or against the Taliban.

Tyrion
12-14-2012, 07:13 AM
When I post a thread it is usually for the general awareness and political education of Arabs.. not for entertainment purposes nor for compare contrast purposes for those with virtually no discernment of social cause and effect or that of geo politics.
Fixed that for you... I don't see why else you'd keep posting exclusively Arabic sources to a site that has relatively few Arabic speakers. The first few comments in your threads are almost always, "Can you translate?", yet you keep on posting in Arabic... Perhaps you think that "real" Muslims would naturally know your level of Arabic?

جوري
12-14-2012, 11:24 AM
So, are you saying that persecution of Shia's in Pakistan is not that bad??
This isn't about the persecution of shias at all it never was. It is about the changing or would be changing demographics in the east if folks don't realize the threat and interests of the Safavids, and as I have stated this shouldn't be of concern to you since amongst other things you're consistently missing and displayed failure to understand the bigger picture!
This is about Iran's ambitions for the east its current grip in Kuwait the coup in its parliament which is looking not only to overthrow the Sunni regime but are actively working to stop Sunni publications while perpetuating their own deviant ideology, the same in Bahrain fostering a phony revolt using a bunch of effete who have no social or economic problems otherwise, and the same in Iraq even though the corrupt Al-Maliki didn't win the election but due to Sunni negligence and complacency not only is their country a mess of Kurds, Shiites, Sunnis with their Sunni vice President has a death sentence as is often customary amongst those in power who don't others with a different creed in any position of power and an empire of Safavid might rise again in an already corrupt and frail region. This also should highlight that as Iran was once completely Sunni and unfortunately through devious means plus systematic killing of sunnis, torching their houses in the night and cutting off their tongues as they've done before when the Fatimid were in Egypt, and as they're now doing in Syria by means of a deviant Alwaite minority ruling and again supplying arms for the systematic killing and eradicating of sunnis to establish another Fatimid like empire (which is never going to happen) :ia:.

Why is it again about me?? I post something about Shia Persecution and somehow what you extract from it is that I am confused, lacking logical continuity, etc. Gosh, is there anything you want to say about the topic in hand instead??
see above comment and previous replies. Who is 'gosh' btw? You ought to look things up before you write them down on paper and mull a little on the topic and its subject and/or purpose so we're not always addressing your sophomoric and quite pedantic tantrums on every thread!
format_quote Originally Posted by Tyrion
Fixed that for you... I don't see why else you'd keep posting exclusively Arabic sources to a site that has relatively few Arabic speakers. The first few comments in your threads are almost always, "Can you translate?", yet you keep on posting in Arabic... Perhaps you think that "real" Muslims would naturally know your level of Arabic?
Not really-It is incumbent on every Muslim to learn at least a little bit of Arabic as Umar Ibn Ilkhataab :ra: said 'Learn Arabic for it will teach you wisdom' and quite a few non-Arab Muslims here speak Arabic.… This isn't a matter of Fiqh rather politics and should be of concern to learned Sunnis everywhere. You're as always welcome not to participate in fact I encourage it from you and the roasted fellow. He often misses the point and meanders the posts and that's putting it mildly to most of what ails him with regard to this forum or the condition of the ummah in general.…

Perhaps as you both have let out your usual pustular refuse ebb from your deep the rest of us can get back to the topic.

best,

MustafaMc
12-14-2012, 11:41 AM
First off, what was the reason given for their execution?

جوري
12-14-2012, 11:48 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by MustafaMc
First off, what was the reason given for their execution?
they allege that they're calling for a revolt against the current regime and perpetuating what Iran calls the 'wahabbi sect' but the truth is that has always been the conditions of Sunnis of Iran.

:w:

glo
12-14-2012, 04:34 PM
they allege that they're calling for a revolt against the current regime and perpetuating what Iran calls the 'wahabbi sect' but the truth is that has always been the conditions of Sunnis of Iran.

:w:
That's very sad.

I always wonder how such persecuted minorities manage to survive in such places. Often people are forced to leave their homeland and make a new life elsewhere. imsad

Is that the case with Sunnis in Iran too?

جوري
12-14-2012, 04:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by glo
Is that the case with Sunnis in Iran too?
No, they're going to remain :ia:. Also Sunnis aren't a minority even if they're in Iran which was once completely sunni which begs the question why a minority wants to impose its deviant beliefs on its own people and then further its agenda in the ME.

best,

glo
12-14-2012, 04:52 PM
No, they're going to remain :ia:. Also Sunnis aren't a minority even if they're in Iran which was once completely sunni which begs the question why a minority wants to impose its deviant beliefs on its own people and then further its agenda in the ME.

best,
That's even more surprising! I had assumed that Sunnis were in the minority.

جوري
12-14-2012, 04:53 PM
That's even more surprising! I had assumed that Sunnis were in the minority.
what gave you that idea? did you read all I'd written above?

Roasted Cashew
12-14-2012, 04:58 PM
I had assumed that Sunnis were in the minority.
They are. Out of the 98% Muslims: Iran is 89% Shia and 9% Sunni.

glo
12-14-2012, 05:01 PM
No, I didn't read all. :embarrass
I haven't had much time recently and hadn't realised how much the thread had moved on since I asked for a translation, so I tried to catch up in a hurry.
I read the translations which nasirali and Woodrow kindly provided, but haven't read all other posts in detail.

glo
12-14-2012, 05:02 PM
They are. Out of the 98% Muslims: Iran is 89% Shia and 9% Sunni.
Oh, now I am confused ...
That sounds a significant minority. So are they or are they not?? :?

جوري
12-14-2012, 05:04 PM
Also Sunnis aren't a minority even if they're in Iran which was once completely sunni
That sounds a significant minority. So are they or are they not??
what part of what I'd written previous was ambiguous?

glo
12-14-2012, 05:13 PM
Also Sunnis aren't a minority even if they're in Iran which was once completely sunni.

best,
what part of what I'd written previous was ambiguous?
So Sunnis ARE in the minority in Iran? Why didn't you say so?! ;D

You meant it in the sense that "Sunnis aren't a minority [globally], even if they ARE [in the minority] in Iran, which was once completely sunni." (Hence - and I assume again - the numbers have dwindled considerably over time. So was my original assumption (another one!) correct that many have left Iran to start a new life elsewhere?)

I'm clearly not in the frame of mind to read your sentences with care and concentration. PLUS it's time to get the dinner on. Laters. :thankyou:

جوري
12-14-2012, 05:15 PM
So was my original assumption (another one!) correct that many have left Iran to start a new life elsewhere?)
NO! Your original assumption is wrong- they were killed or force converted read about the rise of the Safavid if you're interested in what happened historically!

best,

glo
12-14-2012, 06:51 PM
^
Will do. Thank you.

MustafaMc
12-14-2012, 11:39 PM
they allege that they're calling for a revolt against the current regime
Given the current state of the world, I don't see that a charge of insurrection could dealt with any differently to stop it before it got going like it did in Libya and Syria. I remember a few years ago hearing something about a 'Green Revolution' in Iran that was squashed early.

جوري
12-14-2012, 11:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MustafaMc
Given the current state of the world, I don't see that a charge of insurrection could dealt with any differently to stop it before it got going like it did in Libya and Syria. I remember a few years ago hearing something about a 'Green Revolution' in Iran that was squashed early.
That's how they deal with things through out the ages unfortunately--although they're very soft spoken and great orators .. if one doesn't know what's festering beneath one might mistake them for true warriors!

جوري
12-15-2012, 11:17 AM
You call documented facts hate? 'Hate' even if it were is better than the mercenaries killing children in Syria or other places - I don't see the roasted kid on the Connecticut thread diverting the topic to those facts but it does showcase his perpetual hypocrisy.
This is a Sunni forum btw perhaps you're wrongly situated and expect the Safavid agenda to slide by like slime here too!

Best,

Muhammad
12-15-2012, 12:19 PM
:salamext:

There seems to be a lot of arguing going on, and this makes it very difficult to follow any discussion that is taking place. I will close the thread here.

Please note that the best way to alert moderators to a problem is by using the report post facility. It is unacceptable to simply make a surly post about bad moderating or standards of the forum, as this achieves nothing. If there are any issues, they can be raised in Helpdesk.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!