/* */

PDA

View Full Version : KSM Trial - Testimony about his torture was forbidden

MustafaMc
12-13-2012, 01:31 PM
Not only did the US government torture Khalid Sheikh Muhammed to coerce 'confessions' from him about his involvement in 9/11, but now the government is forbidding any mention during his trial of his torture including 183 waterboarding events. http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Justice...ry-judge-rules

There is a movie that is a must-see for anyone who approves of torture to extract valid confessions of guilt. This movie is "Goya's Ghosts" set in Spain 1792 during the Inquisition. After defending his putting an innocent girl 'to-the-question', Lorenzo himself confesses under duress: ā€œI, Lorenzo Casamares, hereby confess that contrary to my human appearance, Iā€™m in fact the ******* son of a chimpanzee and an orangutan, and I have schemed to join the Church in order to do harm to the Holy Office.ā€

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MustafaMc
12-15-2012, 05:55 PM
How many Americans realize the depths to which their government has sunk? When I was in college a long time ago I read a few books about the KGB in USSR and how they coerced confessions from political prisoners before unceremoniously executing them with a bullet to the back of the head. I always thought we were the 'good guys' and that USA would never do such as that because of our constitutional rights and our 'democratic' system. Now I see things differently. It is a known fact that USA has tortured Khalid Sheikh Muhammed to extract confessions from him about his involvement in 9/11. These 'confessions' were used in the report by The National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States to tie him to 9/11 and for which he is now being tried. The fact that torture was used to extract these 'confessions' is disallowed in his trial because it is also a known fact that confessions under duress are not reliable and not admissible in courts of law. The trial will be broadcast, but there will be a delay from actual live-feed to allow for editing out any comment that can be deemed as 'compromising national security'. In other words anything said to bring any doubt about his guilt can be unceremoniously deleted. He is being tried by a military tribunal which means there will be no jury of unbiased and unprejudiced people to determine his guilt or innocence. If this can be done to KSM, then it can be done to anyone. The National Defense Authorization Act for 2012 basically eliminates the judicial rights that Americans used to have. We can now be arrested and held indefinitely without charge and if we are brought to trial, then the government can use secret evidence against us that we will be unable to provide a defense. ... and George Bush said the terrorists hate us for our 'freedom'. Yeah, right!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!