/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Female only CELTA (Cambridge ESOL teacher training) Courses

Umm Omer
12-13-2012, 03:14 PM
Asalaam alaykum warahmatullah, I came across this post and thought that it would be of benefit to many of you as a CELTA qualification has become a must for teaching jobs abroad. This company is offering the course in a female only environment, check it out:

Great news for sisters, World Elite Recruitment is pleased to announce FEMALE ONLY CELTA training courses. Our courses will take place in various locations around London. All centres are accredited by the University of Cambridge ESOL Examination Board.

If you are interested message me inshallah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Cabdullahi
12-14-2012, 08:31 AM
I wonder why there isn't any 'male only' courses - wish there was so we don't have to deal with powder faces.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!