/* */

PDA

View Full Version : anyone facing this prob?

Periwinkle18
12-16-2012, 05:03 PM
Assalam o alikum

Hey no fair my posts r missing. Anyone else facing this prob? I mean I posted on many threads this morning n now they're all gone :s n I got the same pm's I got this morn again Duno whts happening :s

N a sis gave me a rep this morn thts gone too :'( I want my rep back!! :p

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AabiruSabeel
12-16-2012, 06:12 PM
:wa:

I think the forum was restored from a daily backup after performing the maintenance tasks that were announced earlier http://www.islamicboard.com/news-ann...ml#post1556956

We hope there won't be any errors anymore :ia:

Pure Purple
12-17-2012, 05:07 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Periwinkle18
ey no fair my posts r missing. Anyone else facing this prob? I mean I posted on many threads this morning n now they're all gone :s n I got the same pm's I got this morn again Duno whts happening :s
My lachca paratha is missing.........: D

Periwinkle18
12-17-2012, 09:29 AM
^ aww tht was yummy

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Amat Allah
12-24-2012, 03:45 PM
Can't open my thread: My Drawing. (maybe I posted so much in there)

people posting there and I can't reply to them. Alhamdulilah for everything.

ardianto
12-25-2012, 12:58 AM
Assalamu'alaikum, sister Amat Allah.

Still cannot reply in that thread?

Amat Allah
12-25-2012, 01:17 AM
Wa Alikum Assalaam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh

I can't open it totaly my respected and noble brother ardianto, I have tried before replying to ya but no use at all...

May Allah love you, Be pleased with you and make happiness the title of every single moment of your precious life and your family as well Ameeen

ardianto
12-25-2012, 01:25 AM
Jazakillah Khayr for your du'a, sister.

:)

ardianto
12-25-2012, 01:35 AM
Assalamu'alaikum, admins and moderators, can you help sister Amat Allah?.

Amat Allah
12-25-2012, 01:43 AM
Wa Iyakum Ameeen

It was raining a while ago and I have made duaa for you all and now in shaa Allah I am going for Tahajjud prayer and will not forget you all in shaa Allah will make duaa for you in my sujood my respected brother , your wife, family and the whole Ummah in shaa Allah...WaAllahi, I love you all O sons and daughters of my precious Ummah from the bottom of my heart core for Allah's sake soo deeply and madly ...Ya Rabb forever just for The Most Merciful sake Ameeen

Yanal
12-26-2012, 11:48 PM
:sl:

Perhaps try posting a thread in the helpdesk or PM a sister staff member as the staff may be unaware a situation has arised since its in a thread where the original issue has been resolved...

Iqra101
12-27-2012, 12:20 AM
Yeah maybe it is all gone because the forum was updating and some data must have been lost or erased.

Amat Allah
12-27-2012, 02:38 AM
its happening now with other threads which are not mine (can't open them) but there is something strange that whenever I log off from my account; I can access them except for those which are hidden from visitors......!!!!!

then the problem is with my account maybe...Allah knows.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!