/* */

PDA

View Full Version : BE POSITIVE: By Shaheed (Insha Allah) Sheikh Mustafa Al Majzoub

~Zaria~
12-17-2012, 07:33 AM
BE POSITIVE:
By Shaheed (Insha Allah) Sheikh Mustafa Al Majzoub

(A transcript from a talk):

Being a muslim is about being positive to the utmost.

So, being a practising muslim, it means to be positive.

If you were to look at Islam in its different aspects, you find it’s all about empowering the individual – to give him direction in life; and to set him in a direction where he knows that no matter what happens, he still got hope and that he has a chance until his last breathe.

Therefore, since our breathes are numbered, we got to make sure that they are spent in the right way.
And every breathe is taken in a way, that only makes us grow and come closer to our Lord, and to be people who contribute to our society .

Who spread the message - that truly everyone needs to know the reality of it – because it truly comes with solutions in all aspects – specifically, we are talking about being positive.

And one thing I want to share – forgive me, I really get passionate about talking about Islam – SubhanAllah, the prophet (sallalahu alaihi wasalam) said – ‘If the Hour occurs, while there is in the hand of one of you a small plant, let him plant it.’

You might ask the question: whats the reasoning behind that?

I’ll tell you – Your duty is to work to the last second. And for you is to do..... and upon Allah azza wa jal, is the results.

It’s about leading hearts to grow, its about causing minds to overcome obstacles, to see hope in the midst of darkness, to be that person that is simply inspired. That is what a leader is.

A leader is someone who can give that positive impression and be a source for the power for others around him.

And I will tell you one thing – Rasullallah (sallalahu alaihi wasalam) was the BEST of leaders.

And I’ll say this bluntly and openly, and I don’t feel shy about this; and I don’t say this with a hype, but with belief in this.

Why?
Because he was a man who did not lead bodies,
but led hearts and minds to be the BEST of people, EVEN in the midst of hardships.

And this is what makes him so special until this day, and we say Alhamdulillah, that we have such a role model that we can follow, and we can take as an example.

All beliefs that Islam teaches is to purify your heart and mind from all that is impure, and also to give you the strength to be someone who can continue a journey …….that its end is with: Allah azza wa jal.

SubhanAllah, I like one of the beautiful examples from the prophet Hud – He was someone who turned to Allah azza wa jal, and he put his trust in (Him) and he made his duaa…..it didn’t matter anymore how many enemies he had, it didn’t matter anymore where he was.

He told his enemies that wanted to hurt him, bluntly and straight up: ‘Plot against me, all of you. And don’t give me any time. I have put my trust in my Lord and your Lord.’

At the end of the day, you cannot hurt me; you cannot affect me with nothing, if it wasn’t for my Lord allowing it!
And it’s taken into consideration that my Lord will not allow it, except to increase me in status.

And as one said, when you find yourself going down and down because of depression you are faced with and because of many who don’t want to bring you up
(– we have many people like that, who just want to destroy you and don’t want to see a flourishing nation….)

And when they push you down, remember the best place to go – is all the way down, in prostration to Allah azza wa jal –
ask HIM, and COME BACK UP!

May Allah (subhanawataáal) grant him the highest status in jannah, as well as all our brothers and sisters who have lost their lives in His path.
And grant their families sabr and strength through their losses.
Ameen.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
~Zaria~
12-18-2012, 07:49 PM
"The Prophet (salah allahu ‘alayhi wa salam) said:

“The dua’ of any one of you will be answered so long as he does not seek to hasten it, and does not say, ‘I made du’a but I had no answer.’” [Al-Bukhari & Muslim]

This has probably happened to most of us at some point in our lives…we rushed to get an answer for our du’a. We kept raising our hands for days on end, pleading and nagging from the strength of our hearts, but we did not get a response.

We grew frustrated and sadly enough, Shaytan drilled his evil thoughts until we gave up asking.

The lesson in this hadith teaches us that we should never abandon du’a or even hasten a response irrespective of how tough our situation is.

Isn’t Allah Most-Knowledgeable? If He has created the Sun and Moon, Isn’t He capable of solving our issues? What are they in comparison to the majesty of His creation? Allah is capable of everything!

Therefore, we must trust His Judgement and be patient!…Allah will answer your du’a! Have you forgotten what He said?

“And your Lord says, “Call upon Me; I will respond to you.“ [40:60] "

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!