/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salamu alaykom wa rahmatullah

Khadeejah786
12-17-2012, 12:58 PM
Hello..
Dear brothers and sisters please help me to use this website and I also want to know how can I ask question here.
Well about my self I want to say I'm 17 years old I'm doing my Alevels and I want to know more about my
religion, that's why I've joined this website I actually had some questions to ask about my self and others
behavior with me actually mine with other and so please help.
That's it if u guys wanted to ask something you can as far as I would know about that matter I would try to help you ok thanks dears.
Wasallam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
12-17-2012, 01:15 PM
:sl:

sis , Welcome here .

U may ask here or browse the forum . We have so many threads on various subjects . Ask in related thread .

Amat Allah
12-24-2012, 07:14 AM
Wa Alikum Assalaam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh

Welcome my sweetheart to the family...

whatever Q you have honey; just ask it away and in shaa Allah we will try our best to help ya after Allah...

May Allah love you and ease everything for ya Ameeeeeeen

humbly and with all respect and love , your sister:

Amat Allah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!