/* */

PDA

View Full Version : interest on loan

islam12
12-18-2012, 05:20 PM
hi all,
I am in a bad situation and have loans and balance on my credit card. Since i realized even giving interest is haram i have done my best to pay them back as soon as possible.
I have 1x loan and 1x mortgage and 1x creditcard which I am paying back
I owe some money to family member as well. You know how it is when you owe money to someone and when they called up today and asking for money , I had no choice but get another loan and pay them back

I know this is bad and in my heart I am all against it but don’t want to lower myself to family members as they said they needed it blah blah …
I hate to give interest and definitely 100% against receiving it (Alhamdolellah I had some saving account which I have now closed and gave all interest received to charity and will never accept interest from anyone)

But for now, I know I am in a bad situation and have done what is prohibited while I knew it , is this sort of thing permissible when under pressure ?

Thanks all

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!