/* */

PDA

View Full Version : New to the forum

Abu-Abdillah
12-18-2012, 09:19 PM
As salaamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh,

Just wanted to take a second to introduce myself. I am, as you all can tell from my name Abu-Abdillah. I have been A Muslim for a number of years now, and I am on here to meet and converse with other Muslims from around the globe. It is always nice to meet new people working towards the same goal, which is to please our Creator. May Allah increase all of us in beneficial knowledge and the desire to be firm upon this Beautiful religion. Allahuma ameen.

-Abu Abdillah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
12-19-2012, 12:57 AM
:wa:

Welcome to Islam , br.

why not share ur convert story with us ? We have a thread for convert Muslims.

Abu-Abdillah
12-19-2012, 01:04 AM
There really isn't too much of a story. I know a brother that was Muslim. He was a great friend of mine. He told me about Islam, and it made sense, so I decided to become Muslim. We went to the Masjid, and I took my shahaadah. I really didn't have one of those really interesting stories like some others.

Yanal
12-19-2012, 02:01 AM
:sl: Brother,

Welcome to the forum ! Hope you enjoy your stay, if you have any types of questions please don't hesistate to ask :). See you around.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Abu-Abdillah
12-19-2012, 02:09 AM
Wa alaikum as salaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh,

Thank you very much Akhee. I will be sure to get with you in sha Allah, when any questions come up. I appreciate the offer. Hayyakum Allah.

جوري
12-19-2012, 05:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abu-Abdillah
There really isn't too much of a story. I know a brother that was Muslim. He was a great friend of mine. He told me about Islam, and it made sense, so I decided to become Muslim. We went to the Masjid, and I took my shahaadah. I really didn't have one of those really interesting stories like some others.
:ma: may you walk hand in hand with this friend to paradise..

:welcome: aboard

Abu-Abdillah
12-19-2012, 07:21 PM
Allahuma ameen... Barak Allahu feeki

sister herb
12-19-2012, 07:35 PM
Salam alaykum

Welcome to forum, brother. Hopely you will enjoy staying here.

:statisfie

Abu-Abdillah
12-20-2012, 05:07 AM
Wa alaikum as salaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh,

Wow. I really like this forum. Everyone here seems to be so nice. Most other times when I joined a forum, either rarely things were posted, or no one welcomed the new people. But this one seems different. Hopefully we will all be able to both benefit as well as benefit from one another. May Allah reward you all greatly.. Allahuma ameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!