/* */

PDA

View Full Version : As Salaam Alaikum my question is is haram to view a Non Muslim or certain Non Muslim

truthseeker63
12-19-2012, 08:24 AM
As Salaam Alaikum my question is is haram to view a Non Muslim or certain Non Muslim as a role model ?

The term role model generally means any "person who serves as an example, whose behaviour is emulated by others.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Role_model

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
12-19-2012, 02:24 PM
:wa:

it's not wise to take a non Muslim as role model. After all , if s/he dies without repentance , final destination is eternal fire.

There are Prophets pbut , their rightous companions . So , why choose a non Muslim as role model ? Any one u have in mind ?

truthseeker63
12-19-2012, 10:46 PM
None really but I wanted to ask if I or anyone did is this a bad idea thank you ?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!