/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Exams

Huzzy_786
12-20-2012, 10:39 PM
Assalamualaykum,

Insha'Allah I've got exams coming up! Really need anyone to send over any exam papers they may have on their PC. Or if someone can scan it and send it it would be great! I really want to test myself. That is the only way I revise and how I know where I am going wrong.

If you have any exams papers for Arbi Awal (first year of Aalim class) then please send it!

Remember me in your duas! :D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Amat Allah
12-20-2012, 10:56 PM
Wa Alikum Assalaam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh

I really don't have what you are asking for O my respected and noble brother but you are in my prayers in shaa Allah and the whole Ummah too

May Allah give ya the success in this dunya and in Al Akhirah too and make ya from the best of His servants and slaves always Ameeen

Huzzy_786
12-21-2012, 03:54 PM
Ameen! Jazak'Allah for the kind duas.

ibrahim.M
01-11-2013, 03:01 PM
how was the result of your exam?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muwaahid
01-11-2013, 06:08 PM
which books do you use for the course? What subjects are contained in the course?

Bint-e-Adam
01-12-2013, 10:14 AM
i have many books and question papers but they are from my M.A syllabus...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!