/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Searching for Nur - New sis from Australia ^^

LightUpon_Light
12-22-2012, 02:10 PM
Salamulaykum WRA,

Hi, so the basics- im 18 years old, living in Melbourne Australia (Muslim family- so im muslim by chance and choice alhamdulilah XD) and hoping to feel active in atleast a virtual islamic comunity now and then ^^
I am a student of Arts humanities- currently studying Western Philosophy and soon Human Rights. My dream to deliver to the welfare of the wider Muslim Community is growing alhamdulaih and i can only pray for Allah Subhanahu watallahs support..

i sort of have a passion in the visual fine arts and films, but in the past year since become much more 'religious' it had died out, thinking that it only gets in the way of my worship and doesnt serve my religion effectively, but im learning slowly how to turn everything - passion or work etc as a form of worsip to Allah SWT - which some Sufis do, but i pray that allah swt keeps me on the best way of wroship as much as possible and not 'trangress the limits'.
So i may involve myself soon in one of the verrry rare australian muslim artists, Inshallah.

I hope i'll learn more things being here :D
& how long does every other forum stay locked to me?

Jzk,
~Peace

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
islamica
12-22-2012, 02:48 PM
walayakum assalaam sister,

welcome to the forum dearest, inshallah you will learn a lot here. The people are very friendly and helpful and there is wealth of information available to read up on. Mashallah it's great to see youth focusing on their deen more and more and thinking long term plans with deen in mind. May Allah make it easy on you and bless you . ameen :)

I think you need 30 posts before your status changes from newbie to regular and other parts of the forum opens up.

Muhammad
12-22-2012, 02:58 PM
:wasalamex

Welcome to the forum, sister.

format_quote Originally Posted by LightUpon_Light
& how long does every other forum stay locked to me?
You should be able to post in most other sections of the forum. Some of the sections require a moderator's approval before a thread appears. For certain privileges you will need 50 on-topic posts to become a 'full member' - more details here:

http://www.islamicboard.com/faq.php?...imited_mem_ber

Amat Allah
12-24-2012, 07:10 AM
Wa Alikum Assalaam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh

Welcome honey to the family as a new precious and dear sister to all of us...

Enjoy your stay in shaa Allah . May Allah love you, bless you and Be pleased with you always and forever Ameeeen

Humbly and with all respect and love , your sister:

Amat Allah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!