/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salam

Ice6
12-23-2012, 11:29 AM
:sl:

I'm not exactly new here. I joined this forum 6 years ago (didn't post a lot though) but I have forgotten my username, password and old e-mail address.
I have struggled a lot with my faith since then. I was influenced by a lot of people in university and I was this close to becoming an atheist if it wasn't for an accident I had. For a while, I was angry at the world and I was sure that either God didn't exist or that He hated me. These were actually my last thoughts one day before I crossed the road and I got hit by a speeding car. Nothing happened to me... I refused to be taken to the hospital, I got on a bus and I turned on the radion on my phone & there was this song playing. It was about how God is always here for us... I panicked and turned off the radio. :rolleyes: That's when I started believing again... Then I became a Quranist for a couple of years, I kept criticizing almost every aspect of Islam. Without realizing it, I was slowly drifting away from God again. I started to feel empty inside so I asked God for guidance every night before I went to sleep. My faith is now growing stronger and here I am on this forum again...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
12-23-2012, 12:37 PM
:wa:

sis , Welcome back to Islam and forum :)

Caller الداعي
12-23-2012, 01:00 PM
wasalam

Alhamdulilah may Alah keep us all strong on imaan

marwen
12-23-2012, 02:03 PM
:wa:
Welcome back to the forum. Alhamdulillah that your eeman is still strong.
Some humble advices : Muslims should not care too much about trials in this dunya, but rather for their destiny in Akhira, so Forget your problems & emotions, Clear your mind and put your trust in Allah. Try to attend more lectures and khutabs. Read some Quran every day, and think about death and how will be the last day of your life in this earth.
Sorry for making it long. Have a nice stay here.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Amat Allah
12-24-2012, 07:01 AM
Wa Alikum Assalaam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh

Welcome home my darling, we are so happy having you here my sweetheart...

May Allah love you, Be pleased with you and keep you firm on His straight path always and forever Ameeen

Humbly and with all love and respect, your sister:

Amat Allah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!