/* */

PDA

View Full Version : plz help with some practical soulution

nutty
12-23-2012, 07:47 PM
Assalamun alaikum

ok so i been observing myself for a while now...nd i discovered sumthing when i am in conversation with other ppl...it has been like this as long as i can remember..its only now that it realised it..

When i am in conversation with someone..and they are talkin to me and expecting a reply..instead of replying outloud.. my reply is said inside my head loud and clear as if i had spoken the word out loud..nd them my brain assumes ive said the word outloud so i end up saying nothing....nd becos of this ppl think i am ignoring them..so they leave nd dnt bother talking to me...

I discovered that wen i am with ppl either my brains freezes and goes blank or instead of replyin outloud i say it inside my head...and ppl think i am either ingoring their question or bein dumb...

plz help with some practical soulution

jazak-Allaah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Yanal
12-24-2012, 12:13 AM
:sl:

Its probably best to consult your doctor in this case. May Allaah be with you.

Muslim Woman
12-24-2012, 12:43 AM
:wa:

does it happen when u are with family members ? IF u behave normally at res and do the abnormal act only with outside people when alone , then may be u fell nervous and insecured . Some people feel shy talk to others . Are u introvert type ?

nutty
12-24-2012, 05:15 PM
Yea i am an introvert...i dnt talk much and dnt mix with ppl alot although i have tried very hard to overcome this (not talking to ppl alot as a result of this i hardly have any friend and sometime it really gets to me nd othertimes i tink its just a test)..so most of the ppl i tend to talk are relatives and family members.

even when i feel comfortable with family member this problem of talkin loud in my head happens...i just dnt know what to do...i only realized how long ive had this is when i started to observe myself cos i got fed-up of beating myself up mentally and making myself miserable in the process...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
~Zaria~
12-24-2012, 06:38 PM
Assalamu-alaikum sister,

Im sorry to hear of your situation.

I would suggest that you consult with a neurologist - and, insha Allah if his investigations are all normal, then to consult a psychologist thereafter.

It could be possible that you are suffering from a certain type of seizure, called 'absence seizures' (even though your symptoms are not completely typical) - more information and tests would be needed to confirm this.
If not, then a psychologist can help assess if this is related to anxiety or any other psycholgical-related condition.

Perhaps it would be a good idea to write down your symptoms and any other problems that you are experiencing before you consult with a doctor (in the event that you are unable to express yourself during the consult, and the clinician would be not appreciate the full extent of your problem).

I pray that Allah (subhanawataála) makes this trial easy for you and gives you complete shifaa'.

Allah Taa'la holds the keys to all our problems - so even though you may seek assistance in this matter from others, do not forget that these are just the means - that cannot exist, and has no benefit in themselves, without the will of Allah.
SubhanAllah.

If you do decide to follow the above route, then perhaps you will be able to provide us some feed-back, insha Allah.

You never know if someone else may read your story, and be able to relate to it - and thus you may be the means of directing others towards help as well.

All the best ukthi,

:wa:

nutty
12-24-2012, 09:10 PM
jazakAllaah sis zaria for ur kind word..plz make dua for me that Allaah swt make it easy for me and bc of this trial erases my sins..InshaAllaah will post feedback

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!