/* */

PDA

View Full Version : 'David' star' on the weapons Bashar uses to exterminate Syrians

جوري
12-24-2012, 04:07 PM

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Signor
12-24-2012, 04:25 PM
How about this:
Syria militants use chemical weapons against Syrian forces

Militants fighting against the Syrian government have used chemical weapons against the army in Daraya near the capital, Damascus, military sources say.

According to a commander of the Syrian Presidential Guard, at least seven Syrian soldiers were killed on Saturday after they were attacked by a chemical weapon which produced a toxic yellow gas.

The soldiers were reportedly killed within an hour after inhaling the gas.

Foreign-backed militants have repeatedly threatened to use chemical weapons against the army and pro-government civilians in recent days.
They have also threatened to contaminate Syria's drinking water supply in a bid to kill all Alawite Shias and the supporters of President Bashar al-Assad.

The threat was made in a video posted on YouTube in which militants tested water contaminated with a lethal mixture on lab rabbits. The rabbits stopped breathing and their chests swelled shortly after drinking the poisoned water.

The militants had earlier released a footage in which lab rabbits were killed by inhaling poisonous gas.

The militants' use of chemical weapons come as the US and its allies have alleged that the Syrian government possesses the deadly weapons and is prepared to use them against militants.

Syria has been experiencing unrest since March 2011. Many people, including large numbers of army and security personnel, have been killed in the turmoil.

A recent UN report has revealed that militants from 29 countries have so far infiltrated into Syria to fight against the Damascus government, most of whom are extremist Salafists.

The Syrian government has repeatedly said that the chaos is being orchestrated from outside the country, and that a very large number of the militants operating in the country are foreign nationals.

-------------------------
Its a blame game where no matter who wins or loses,Innocent Muslims are definitely losing their lives

جوري
12-24-2012, 04:28 PM
Yup, yesterday three hundred civilians were killed while trying to get bread, and I have seen those suffering from chemical weapons in hospitals that are unable o treat them properly out of lack of resources.. I guess Bashar won't be happy until he's governing a bunch of Alwaites and serving his masters in America & Israel like the rest of the despots...

Question that has been on my mind of late, is how we let a bunch of traitors rule over us?

Jedi_Mindset
12-24-2012, 04:29 PM
Well bashar is gonna fall soon i think. Now the chemical weapons blame game is started. Mossad might do it as a false flag for military intervention or assad will do it but thats political suicde for him because that will be the end of his regime which is already crumbling.

Syria will be divided like iraq and yugoslavia.

format_quote Originally Posted by شَادِنُ
Question that has been on my mind of late, is how we let a bunch of traitors rule over us?
I think the arabs never wanted this but it got imposed on the arabs, however alot of them got decieved by nationalism and secularism later on.

It was God's will and the return of the caliphate will be HIS will also. no one could prevent the rise of the tyrants and no one can stop the tyrants from falling.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
12-24-2012, 04:31 PM
I suspect they'll kill him like Qaddafi.. cornered traitors don't do well keeping secrets when they sense their end. Of course Israel is already there as is, seeing what else it can nap besides the golan and if they can kill as many civilians & sunnis in the process it would be a great added bonus!

Cabdullahi
12-24-2012, 04:35 PM
I suspect they'll kill him like Qaddafi.. cornered traitors don't do well keeping secrets when they sense their end.

Signor
12-24-2012, 04:37 PM
Its not a plan of few days,months or years.I think you can get the answers quickly by using your own mind.If you remember,it was 1960 Arab-Israel war which resulted in condition from which Egypt and Syria both suffered alongside with many other Arab states.When I was young,I used to consider both of them as roaring Lions but after that war,they are nothing but paper tigers.Just recall all the major events after it till today,you can see how much damage has been done.

جوري
12-24-2012, 04:45 PM
Indeed, Allah will not change the condition of a people until they change what is in themselves. And when Allah intends for a people ill, there is no repelling it. And there is not for them besides Him any patron.
format_quote Originally Posted by SaneFellow

Its not a plan of few days,months or years.I think you can get the answers quickly by using your own mind.If you remember,it was 1960 Arab-Israel war which resulted in condition from which Egypt and Syria both suffered alongside with many other Arab states.When I was young,I used to consider both of them as roaring Lions but after that war,they are nothing but paper tigers.Just recall all the major events after it till today,you can see how much damage has been done.
The 67 war, Abdul'nasser in his vision for our patriotic world was passing out pictures of actresses to the Egyptian army, of course we'd face a defeat..
but we still took down their 500 million dollar bar lev line in 73 and all their latest and greatest Israeli tanks are displayed in the Suez for graffiti. So I don't think it is as difficult as all that. Allah :swt: grants victory to those who are steadfast, not those who are numerous or well equipped with American artillery:

---------
Indeed, Allah will not change the condition of a people until they change what is in themselves. And when Allah intends for a people ill, there is no repelling it. And there is not for them besides Him any patron.

Jedi_Mindset
12-24-2012, 04:51 PM
I suspect they'll kill him like Qaddafi.. cornered traitors don't do well keeping secrets when they sense their end. Of course Israel is already there as is, seeing what else it can nap besides the golan and if they can kill as many civilians & sunnis in the process it would be a great added bonus!
When a intervention starts, it will be for 2 goals: No islamic government in power and removal of bashar al-assad, keep the country destabilized so no unity can be achieved there. Mossad ''securing'' chemical weapons is like lighting a fire and throw it into gasoline. Mossad will use them for false flags. The chaos in syria only benefits the zionists.

جوري
12-24-2012, 05:00 PM
why do you often post the devil's plan and not the one Allah :swt: planned for his righteous servants?

something to think about.. surely giving glad tidings to the believers is preferable to making them feel dejected. Surely those fighting haven't given up and yet we sit in our comfortable homes giving up!

Signor
12-24-2012, 05:12 PM
No one can deny this,the bloodshed is whats most intriguing to me...

As far what they have done to the citizens/governments by introducing them to wine,wealth and women,they have to mend there ways,in fact we all as an Ummah do.To see the change you have to be the change.Taking arms is one solution,the most deadliest one and it should be last not the first

Cabdullahi
12-24-2012, 05:16 PM
Under the command of then Governor of Andalus, Abdul Rahman Al Ghafiqi faced off against the Franks under Martel at Tours, (which Martel decided due to his familiarity with the terrain), with 60,000 mujahideen, versus Martel’s 30,000 troops. Abdul Rahman assumed these were just one of the many numerous rebellious barbarian tribes that had ravaged the Romans, (i.e. ragtag and without troop discipline, preferring to overwhelm the enemy without recourse to any particularly clever strategy), and that Martel was just one of the many tribal leaders that were not particularly motivated, and would either flee or negotiate after a few skirmishes.

However, he was proven wrong, as Martel executed a victory by using the land to his advantage by employing a phalanx20 formation and fighting downhill, (to negate cavalry charges that would have to charge uphill). Notably, Martel fought without cavalry, (i.e. horses), which would be the equivalent of a modern national army going into battle with only infantry, (i.e. no planes, tanks, trucks, or satellites). Moreover, a rumor spread during the battle that Martel’s men had snuck into the Muslim camp to steal the ghaneema (booty/spoils). As soon the call went out the mujahideen raced to rear camp to defend their apparently besieged ghaneema while leaving this commander and a few detachments exposed to Frankish attacks, (in a replay of the Battle of Uhud21 all over again), leading to the death of Abd Al Rahman .
His army routed the Muslim army with many mujahideen and, their commander, Abd Al Rahman Ghafiqi attaining Shahada, that most loftiest of stations22. Losses upon the Muslim army were estimated to be approximately 10,000. In the aftermath, disunity on part of the Muslim army destroyed any chance of a real counterattack which could have stolen victory from the jaws of defeat, in that, the commanders in the Mujahideen camp could not decide on whom to nominate to lead them and fell into dispute. All the while, Martel capitalized on this and continued bringing the fight to the mujahideen. On this point, the Quranic viewpoint has to be examined, (and it is important in spite of
the fact, this is supposed to be a brief introduction to the topic of Muslims after the fall of Andalus), along with the strategic military shortfalls as well. Allah ( سبحان ﻪو تعلى ) says:

And Allah did indeed fulfill His promise to you when you were killing them (your enemy) with
His permission; until Fashiltum24 and fell to disputing about the order, and disobeyed after
He showed you what you love. Among you are some that desire this world and some that
desire the Hereafter. Then He made you flee from them, that He might test you. But surely,
He forgave you, and Allah is Most Gracious to the believers.
(And remember) when you ran away without even casting a side glance at anyone, and the
Messenger was in your rear calling you back. There did Allah give you one distress after
another by way of requital, to teach you not to grieve for that which had escaped you, nor
for what struck you. And Allah is Well-Aware of all that you do.

Strategically speaking, the battle preperations by the Muslim army were too hasty to say the least, and their reconnaissance of Martel’s troop numbers and capabilities were poor and based more on bravado than on old-fashioned reconnaissance and intelligence. Secondly, Abd Al-Rahman’s army made the massive mistake of allowing the native enemy to choose the battlefield, which was disastrous in this case, as Martel lured the mujahideen in a battlefield where he negated their advantages (i.e. cavalry/horses), and minimized his weakness, (his weakness of not having cavalry). Furthermore his troops were better drilled and trained and had greater battle experience, (almost four years of fighting together as a unit prior to this engagement), whereas the mujahideen were rag-tag with some who had battle experience, and some who merely went along for the ghaneema. This indiscipline first led to the collapse of the Muslim base camp but moreover led to the later confusion in succession of leadership,

An Incomplete History: The Muslims of Spain

Muslims of spain = muslims of today....almost a deja vu

جوري
12-24-2012, 05:28 PM
Taking arms is one solution,the most deadliest one and it should be last not the first
I disagree just seeing the situation in Egypt. One can't be made to live with the likes of Abu Jahl & Abu silool. Sometimes something very dramatic has to occur to bring about the desired results and unite the ummah on one heart. Sophistry is a tool of the devil, When Allah :swt: hates people he gives them talk and takes away J- in Egypt Muslims keep making concessions and concessions and before you know it the man who caused all the destruction and still funded with the money that belongs to the people is already appealing and in all likelihood will be set free like the others and slowly pull the rug from beneath us all.
Do people want to co-exist with cancer? do they want to find fresh fish in the sewers?
At any rate, the change is unraveling as it is meant to.. it is Allah :swt: plan

Signor
12-24-2012, 05:38 PM
If you have read seerah of Prophet(PBUH),you can see it more clearly,It was words with strong patience and endurance untill Muslims get a stronghold to resist and establish them as real threat and power to reckon with.Mob justice is no justice....

I don't want it take to the Eygptian side,the people who helps in bringing the change are all united like a group.Muslims and even Christians are all against the tyrant ruler while in Syria situation is not the same.

جوري
12-24-2012, 05:44 PM
,It was words with strong patience and endurance untill Muslims get a stronghold to resist and establish them as real threat and power to reckon with.
There were two parts to that. The years of establishing Islam in people's hearts and the years of establishing the ummah! We're in the second phase now!
btw, the protesters started out friendly enough, it was Bashar who started the 'mob justice' which is actually how he ran the country all along with his father who committed similar atrocities before him, it wouldn't make any sense to communicate with someone that blood thirsty and that traitorous. This is the only way for them unfortunately and maybe it isn't a bad thing for the common man to know about warfare, it is only bad when a country doesn't plant its own foods, make its own weapons and sponsors its own industry!

جوري
12-24-2012, 06:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Cabdullahi
An Incomplete History: The Muslims of Spain

Muslims of spain = muslims of today....almost a deja vu
It is more complicated than that, it is unfortunate that Harun Ar'rachid for all his prowess & wisdom saw more of an ally with Charlemagne than those Muslims of Spain whom he deemed to have renegaded against his rule.. this could have been easily avoided if he had backed them with troops and didn't have kaffir loyalties .. but again, I say things unraveled the way they were meant to.. Sometimes we need to be taught a lesson the hard way!

CosmicPathos
12-25-2012, 05:52 AM
Golden history of Islam is mostly a myth. It was all downhill since martyrdom of Ali. All Muslim caliphates after that were for personal gains, from ummayads in damascus to umayyads in cordoba ( Abd al Rehman I), Abbassids to Ottomans, from Qutb ud din Aibak to tamerlane to Mughals. All empires were about personal hunger for power, wealth and control. Islam was just used as a decoy to gain validity from masses.

What's interesting though is that the centre of power shifted from Arabs(ummayads and abbassids) to Turks/Mongols/Persians within a span of 1000 years.

So no surpise Bashar is like all those historical figures we take so pride in. killing muslims to stay in power.

'Abd Al-Maajid
12-25-2012, 07:40 AM
One of my colleagues is Syrian, he told me that is not revolution, this is terrorism. Yesterday there was a news that Bashar's army bombarded a bakery. But my colleague showed me that it was not a bakery and the mercenaries put bread on blood spill to look it that way.
Also showed me video of a child about 11-12 years decapitating a soldier, all in the name of Allah, uprising. Seriously? Muslims killing Muslims. This is far more worse situation than in India where Hindus kill Muslims. Just saying, not generalizing. imsad

And oh yea, I am against this 'revolution' may it be in Syria, Libya, Egypt or wherever.

جوري
12-25-2012, 10:00 AM
font & sentences look crazy here pls remove this one

جوري
12-25-2012, 03:16 PM
Anyone can say anything if they're not on the battlefield!
Hope your friend isn't an alawite usually they're the ones given the privilege and visas to travel abroad but now I see you are in KSA and they've all the fear in the world for their monarchy so they can like khalfan of Emirates do all sorts of smear campaigns against Muslims out of fear of their seats and the dissolution of their kaffir regime which are working perfectly for the west. Already the Monarch of Jordan who is the west' biggest pawn starting with his grandfather has Humvees surrounding all the borders of his city. Sometime ago when they were dividing Iraq/ Jordan and Saudi between three sons, one of them named Talal look him up, was honest, and didn't like western interference, wanna know what they did to him? look him up!
They stuck him in a looney bin. Now many of them like the one of Amman is a killer of his own father, they'll do anything for their seat and to please their masters and you don't want people to revolt and call it terrorism? Honestly akhi, it takes nothing more than 200 yrs back worth of knowledge to know exactly what is going on behind the scenes if it isn't patently obvious!
I am all for the revolution if they rid us of despots :ia:!
Not everyone who bears the label if Muslim is- there are many murtadeen, mordfeen and hypocrites - does it matter if El- Baradi proclaims he's a Muslim when he married his daughter off to a Christian? when he's forcing his mother to take off her hijab? when he makes fun of taraweeh & doesn't even know the correct number of raka3as and says wow 8 should last Muslims the whole year, drinks liquor and has a girlfriend, is asking western powers put economic sanctions and to come inspect for weapons that don't exist in Egypt as he has done before in Iraq as he is solely responsible for the death of 1.5 million Iraqis not any different than al ibrahimi or many others whether on the ground or in political positions since the west loves to show off their right hand men and say hey these are Muslims just like you and prey on the weakness of some of us!
Honestly do they've to spell out for you that they're mordfeen, mushrkeen, kafereen not unlike those mentioned in the Quran hypocrites and pretend Muslims if they do then we're really in trouble, also if you're in doubt of Allah :swt: plan. we're told that ashaam will be the land of khilafah and where Isa :saws: will descend, the prophet also told us that the army in Egypt is in 'ribaat' to the youm ad'deen.. will that occur when the minute you land in Syria they're offering you hookers & drugs? when they're ruled by Alawites? I don't think so.
I've family and friends in both countries and have been on the ground first hand to see what's up if we are indeed to go by personal opinion - got to tell you there are those who tell lies so huge it reaches the heavens and causes the death of thousands and millions - you can call it terrorism Allah :swt: knows best his righteous servants and knows best how things must unravel to bring about the necessary change!

:w:

Veritas
01-03-2013, 03:04 PM
It is such a mess ... poor people

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!