/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Chocolates which ones r ur favs?

Periwinkle18
12-27-2012, 07:58 AM
Assalam o alikum

Hope everyones fine :)

M sure everyone likes chocolates so which ones r ur fav?? M just curious wanna know which chocolate is liked by ppl.

I love chocolate so I've got a long list :p

cadbury whole nuts, nestle rice bar, kit kat chunky, lindt, malteasers, M &Ms , Hershey's kisses, crunch balls,merci etc there r more :p guess I'll stop here

Ur turn now :)

So feel like having a chocolate rite now :p

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Cabdullahi
12-27-2012, 10:51 AM
I don't usually have chocolate but 15 years ago i would've had this:

Periwinkle18
12-27-2012, 11:31 AM
^ Looks yummy

GuestFellow
12-27-2012, 11:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Periwinkle18

:wa:

YOUR PART OF THE ILLUMINATI!!! *SCREAMS* BY EATING THEIR CHOCOLATE STUFFED WITH WHOLE NUTS, IT MEANS YOUR PART OF THE ILLUMINATI, NOW COMING TO THIS FORUM TO SPREAD THEIR EVIL AGENDA TO FORCE FEED CHOCOLATE UP MEMBERS NOSTRILS BY MELTING CHOCOLATE AND POURING IT DOWN INTO THEIR NOSTRIL SO THAT THEY CAN NO LONGER THINK FOR THEMSELVES!

I have discovered your secret. I KNOW EVERYTHING BECAUSE I WATCH ALEX JONES YOUTUBE VIDEOS. ; D

ALL THAT DISAGREE WITH ME ARE RACIST OR SHEEP! GO AWAY SHEEP! SHOOOOOOOOOOOO

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Periwinkle18
12-27-2012, 12:23 PM
Haha ;D no idea wht ur talking any. Lol Akhi u need to relax.

Take a break hav a kit kat :p

Endymion
12-27-2012, 02:18 PM
I like the chocolate that is available :p Bring them all to me :playing:

sister herb
12-27-2012, 03:23 PM
I like candies/sweets made by myself. Chocolates... ;D They are 100% halal when you make them by yourself.

:statisfie

cottonrainbow
12-27-2012, 03:45 PM
yummy yum :p

hersheys kisses and Cadbury chocolate bar :p

Muhammad
12-27-2012, 03:56 PM
:wasalamex

Apologies, but I feel such topics are best suited to the private brothers/sisters' sections to avoid idle chatting between the genders. I'll close this now.

Muhammad
12-27-2012, 06:36 PM
Eric H wanted to post the following, on the issue of chocolate and slavery:

format_quote Originally Posted by Eric H
The cocoa industry creates billions of dollars a year. The Ivory Coast produces nearly half of all the world's cocoa, West Africa collectively, supplies nearly 70% of the world's cocoa.

In the 21st century, slavery still exists. As a matter of fact, according to the Department of State, the number of slaves is higher than it's ever been with an estimated 600,000-800,000 people trafficked yearly for slavery.

Of the 600,000-800,000 people trafficked, 70% are female, and 50% are children.

There are about 600,000 cocoa farms in the Ivory Coast, with an estimated 15,000 children forced to work as slaves on these farms.

It is estimated that 90% of cocoa farms on the Ivory Coast use child labor.

http://www.crossing-borders-fair-tra...e-slavery.html

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!