/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Engagement before Encagement- Marriage in Islam by Shaykh Reda Bedeir

UCL ISoc
12-27-2012, 06:59 PM
UCLU Islamic Society presents

Engagement before Encagement

Marriage - n. completion of half the Deen, the union of two souls in the sight of Allah SWT, and an amazing journey to lifelong fulfilment in Deen and Dunya.

‘And of His signs is that He created for you from yourselves partners that you may find tranquility in them; and He placed between you affection and mercy. Indeed in that are signs for those who reflect.’
(Surah Ar-Rum, Ayah 21)

In Islam, the married husband and wife complete each other - together they make a single self and this is how they must strive to make their lives together and please Allah SWT.

It is often said that "marriages are celebrated on earth but settled in heaven" - but in this day and age, with so many different messages from the media, and movies or from families and friends, the topic of marriage can be confusing. When will I find my spouse? How will I find my husband/wife? For married couples who have already found each other, perhaps all is not as they first expected. Why isn't my life that fairytale romance? Why this...why that?

To answer these questions and learn more about finding true happiness in marriage, join UCL ISoc for a two-day weekend course exploring marriage in Islam.

Renowned Al-Maghrib instructor, Sheikh Dr. Reda Bedeir will cover the fiqh of marriage, gender relations, how to find a spouse, as well as how to live and work through the challenges marriage may bring. Be enlightened in this invaluable weekend course that will educate, inspire and give you greater understanding of how to approach marriage and how to find the right person, so you can, together, please Allah SWT in this life and the hereafter.

Speaker: Shaykh Reda Bedeir
Time: 9am to 6pm
Date: Saturday & Sunday 23rd and 24th February 2013
Venue: Cruciform LT1, UCL

Price: £30 Students (Earlybird 20% discount - £24)- you will need to provide student ID on the day of the event
£50 General (Earlybird 20% discount - £40)

Course materials will be provided

Any questions please pm our inbox

watch our trailers on youtube.com/uclisoc

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
UCL ISoc
01-13-2013, 11:39 PM
buy tickets now!

UCL ISoc
02-17-2013, 12:54 AM
only 1 week left to buy your tickets! *extended earlybird discount tickets student £24 non-student £40*

Muhaba
02-17-2013, 12:47 PM
marriage is such a hot topic and marriage-related stuff is a very successful means to earn money.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!