/* */

PDA

View Full Version : can't open my thread!!!

Amat Allah
12-28-2012, 04:57 AM
would you please check on those?

http://www.islamicboard.com/forum-he...ml#post1558883

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
12-28-2012, 07:26 AM
:sl:

I can open ur thread :)

http://www.islamicboard.com/creative...y-drawing.html

Amat Allah
12-28-2012, 03:48 PM
but not me honey, there is something wrong with my account imsad

Insaanah
12-28-2012, 06:57 PM
:salamext:

There are one or two members facing similar problems on certain threads - they can view them when logged out but not when logged in, but the creative writing and art (as in your case) doesn't show when logged out, so you wouldn't be able to see that at all.

It is being looked into sister.

Apologies for the delay in responding.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Amat Allah
12-28-2012, 07:21 PM
Wa Alikum Assalaam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh

Yes habibati, I logged of so I can see but that section is hidden for visitors and there was that thread refusing to open for me but now it does !!!!

I have tried just now to open that thread of mine before posting this reply to ya but still in coma...

Jazakum Allahu khayran all of you and May Allah love you for your great great kindness and support Ameeen

GuestFellow
12-29-2012, 12:57 AM
I would smash it with a hammer. :/

Amat Allah
12-29-2012, 04:21 AM
it seems like the words of our respected brother Guestfellow scared it and made it work...Alhamdulilah.

May Allah love all of those who helped and made it work again after Allah and by His permission Ameeeeeen

I treasure and admire you all and I appreciate everything you do for me even lil tiny things no matter what the results would be...love you all insanely just for Allah's sake.

Muslim Woman
12-29-2012, 04:31 AM
:sl:

so sis , u can open ur thread now ? :D

Amat Allah
12-29-2012, 05:38 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman
so sis , u can open ur thread now ?
Wa Alikum Assalaamu Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh

Yes habibati, I can open my thread Alhamdulilah <3 . May Allah love Ameeeeeeeen you helped me so much my sweetheart. May Allah bless Ameeeeeeen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!