/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Allah's Love <3

Amat Allah
12-29-2012, 04:28 PM

How To Earn Allah's Love

The true description of attaining Allah's love comes from a Qudsi Hadith,
Abu Hurairah narrated that the Prophet (peace be upon him) said on behalf of his Lord:

"I will declare war against him who shows hostility to a pious worshiper of mine.
And my servant never comes closer to Me by virtue of anything more than that which I have made compulsory upon him,
and my slave continues to draw closer to me by performing optional good deeds until I love him,
and if I were to love him I become the hearing by which he hears, the eyesight by which he sees,
the hand by which he strikes and the legs by which he walks."

(Bukhari & Muslim)

Things Which Instigate Allah's Love

Ibn Al-Qayyim, may Allah have mercy upon him,
mentioned some examples of things which instigate the love of Allah:

1. Reciting the Quran with attentiveness and pondering over its meanings.

2. Performing optional acts of worship after fulfilling the obligatory ones.

3. Always remembering Allah in the heart, by the tongue and deeds,
because one will benefit proportional to the amount that he remembers Allah.

4. Favoring His love over any other love, particularly when your desires become strong.

5. Striving hard to reach that which He loves.

6. Learning and pondering over His qualities and attributes,
because the one who learns and ponders over the qualities and attributes of Allah
will certainly love Him due to this.

7. Thinking about His apparent and concealed favors and kindness.

8. Supplicating and appealing to Him during the last third of every night,
reciting His Book, standing with full servitude before Him and begging for His forgiveness.

9. Being around righteous people who sincerely love Allah and learning the best of what they say,
just as one would pick the best fruit from a tree.

Also, one should not speak unless one is certain that this is the correct thing to do
and that one will benefit by this.

10. Refraining from anything which might become an obstacle between oneself and Allah.

All these can be achieved by being willing to perform them and having insight,
which can only happen after the help of Allah.

The Qualities of those whom Allah loves

To do good:

"And do good. Truly, Allah loves the good-doers."

(Al-Baqarah:195)

To repent and purify themselves:

"Truly, Allah loves those who turn unto Him in repentance and loves those who purify themselves."

(Al-Baqarah:222)

To be pious:

"Yes, whoever fulfils his pledge and fears Allah much;
verily, then Allah loves those who are the pious."

(Al 'Imran:76)

To be patient:

"But they never lost heart for that which did befall them in Allah's way,
nor did they weaken nor degrade themselves. And Allah loves the patient."

(Al 'Imran:146)

To rely on Allah:

"Then when you have taken a decision, rely on Allah,
certainly, Allah loves those who rely on Him."

(Al 'Imran: 159)

To be just:

"And if you judge, judge with justice between them.
Verily, Allah loves those who act justly."

(Al-Ma'idah:42)

To be sincere in Jihad:

"Verily Allah loves those who fight in His Cause in rows (ranks)
as if they were a solid structure."

(As-Saff:4)

Beware of Having The Following Qualities

Allah has described in His Book the qualities that we must avoid
if we want to one of His believing servants that He loves:

Disbelief:

"But if they turn away, then Allah does not like the disbelievers."

(Al 'Imran:32)

Transgression:

"And fight in the way of Allah those who fight you, but transgress not the limits.
Truly, Allah likes not the transgressors."

(Al-Baqarah:190)

Mischief-making:

"And they (ever) strive to make mischief on the earth.
And Allah does not like the mischief-makers."

(Al- Ma'idah:64)

Oppression:

"But whoever forgives and makes reconciliation, his reward is with Allah.
Verily, He likes not the oppressors."

(Ash-Shoora:40)

Pride and boastfulness:

"Verily Allah does not like such as are proud and boastful."

(An-Nisa':36)

Betrayal:

"And argue not on behalf of those who deceive themselves.
Verily, Allah does not like anyone who is a betrayer, sinner."

(An-Nisa': 107).

Publicly uttering evil:

"Allah does not like that the evil should be uttered in public
except by him who has been wronged."

(An-Nisa':148)

Extravagance:

"Eat and drink but waste not by extravagance,
certainly He (Allah) likes not those who waste by extravagance."

(Al-A'raf:31)

Taking pride and being ungrateful:

"Remember when his people said to him: Do not exult (with riches, being ungrateful to Allah).
Verily, Allah likes not those who exult (with riches, being ungrateful to Allah)."

(Al- Qasas:76)

source:

INSTIGATE LOVE TO ALLAH

Khadejah Jones
Share Islam Team
ShareIslam.com

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Endymion
12-29-2012, 04:54 PM
:jz: for sharing the most beautiful teachings in the most beautiful way my precious sister.I sometimes think every thing that belongs to Allah swt is pure,clean and chaste.How beautiful is our Rabb and how unlucky are the people who don't believe in Him swt.May He swt make us all act upon these beautiful teachings and make us those whom He loves the most.Ameen.

Amat Allah
12-29-2012, 05:20 PM
Wa Iyaki Ya Habibat qalbi and Ameeeen for the Duaa...

So true my Endy...May Allah love you and make you from those whom He The Exalted mentioned in Surat Al Anbiyaa saying:

"Indeed, those for whom the best [reward] has preceded from Us - they are from it far removed. (101)They will not hear its sound, while they are, in that which their souls desire, abiding eternally. (102)They will not be grieved by the greatest terror, and the angels will meet them, [saying], "This is your Day which you have been promised" - (103)"

and the whole Ummah too Ameeen

May Allah guide us all and never blind our sights nor hearts and May He The Most Merciful have mercy on us always and forever Ameeen

When you love Allah, the real love (depending on deeds not only words); whatever befalls you then its nothing cause He Is there to take your hand to lead your way to the right straight path always...laa ilaha illa Allah...

I swear by Him The One Who Has our souls in His Hand and He Is seeing me now and what I am writing; that He never ever disappointed me never and whatever I want or desire then He gives it to me in the best ways ever, I feel Him so much and I know that He Is with me even when I slip ; He Is here telling me that He Is with me , forgiving me and wanting me to be good and never let any of my sins prevent me from returning to Him in repentance cause He Is The Oft-Forgiving Most Merciful...

Where to find one like The One; waAllahi never cause none like Him The Most High The Exalted...no matter how much we may thank Him and praise Him then its nothing and the talk about Allah The Most Perfect never ends...May Allah help us to be from the best of His Ibaad and Be pleased with us always; and deserving to be His slaves Ameeeeen No life but with Allah I swear.

Endymion
12-29-2012, 05:29 PM
You made me cry like always imsad

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Amat Allah
12-29-2012, 06:07 PM
^_____^ emmwaah on both of your precious eyes love!!

Bint-e-Adam
12-31-2012, 01:26 PM
really really awesome and mufeed Thread.
JazakAllah khair.
most beautiful thread and sweetest messages.

Amat Allah
12-31-2012, 01:36 PM
The sweetness and beauty are in your heart honey ^___^

Wa Iyaki my sweetie,May Allah love you and elevate your status in this duny and Akhirah too and also my Allah make Arabic language for you easier than drinking the cold water in the hottest day of summer in the heart of the desert and all those who wanna learn it Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!