/* */

PDA

View Full Version : i have a question about general dua and tahjjud dua..

specs
12-29-2012, 10:30 PM
Asalaam alaykum (:

I wanted to ask a question about dua. You know I've read in many places that whenever we supplicate and make dua to Allah Subhana wa Ta'ala our dua is heard and that Allah Subhana wa Ta'ala never says no. I'm not sure if it is a hadith, but it is said that Allah Subhana wa Ta'ala says either (1) yes (2) yes but not now (3) I have a better plan for you. (please correct me if i'm wrong.)

I just want to know why people say pray tahajjud prayer if you want something. I mean Allah Subhana wa Ta'ala will give you what is best for you anyway right? or is this prayer when you really want something so bad (and obviously pray tahajjud because you want to please Allah Subhana wa Ta'ala too).

I hope I was clear about what I'm asking.

I just want to say please do correct me if I have said anything wrong :( Jazak'Allah.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
abcdcool2012
12-29-2012, 11:37 PM
in general salah when we are in prostration at that time there is a high chance to get your dua accepted because that time a slave of allah swt is nearer to his lord

specs
12-29-2012, 11:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by abcdcool2012
in general salah when we are in prostration at that time there is a high chance to get your dua accepted because that time a slave of allah swt is nearer to his lord
Yeah I'm aware of that :) I just wanted to know the difference as I mentioned in my question.

abcdcool2012
12-29-2012, 11:43 PM
and at the time of tahajjud our lord comes down to the nearest heaven of the earth..i am posting you hadeeth on it :-

Bukhari :: Book 2 :: Volume 21 :: Hadith 246
Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah's Apostle (p.b.u.h) said, "Our Lord, the Blessed, the Superior, comes every night down on the nearest Heaven to us when the last third of the night remains, saying: "Is there anyone to invoke Me, so that I may respond to invocation? Is there anyone to ask Me, so that I may grant him his request? Is there anyone seeking My forgiveness, so that I may forgive him?"

this is the reason there is a maximum chance that your dua will get accepted by allah swt at the time of tahajjud

and about allah's answer yes if allah thinks it is good time to give the thing which you asked then he will give you immediately and if he thinks it is good for you to give the thing after few days or weeks then you will get that thing then and if it is not good for you then he will give you same amount of thing which you asked but in another way..hope i made it clear

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
specs
12-29-2012, 11:48 PM
this is the reason there is a maximum chance that your dua will get accepted by allah swt at the time of tahajjud
Yeah (: does that mean that you get exactly what you ask for? or it is that Allah Subhana wa Ta'ala might give you something else but it is accepetd? (if that makes sense?)

specs
12-29-2012, 11:49 PM
and about allah's answer yes if allah thinks it is good time to give the thing which you asked then he will give you immediately and if he thinks it is good for you to give the thing after few days or weeks then you will get that thing then and if it is not good for you then he will give you same amount of thing which you asked but in another way..hope i made it clear
Oh yeah I get you :) thank you. Jazak'Allah

abcdcool2012
12-29-2012, 11:51 PM
may allah bless you with his enormous blessings and rewards...if you need any other help you can ask me jazakallah khair

specs
12-29-2012, 11:52 PM
may allah bless you with his enormous blessings and rewards...if you need any other help you can ask me jazakallah khair
Ameen. Insha'Allah :)

specs
01-02-2013, 10:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AngelPearl
Basically its like one of those times when dua is 'most' accepted....read dua the weapon of the believer by Yasir Qadhi.There is an online copy on kalamullah. It was really useful when I needed it alot. Also please make dua when it rains as duas are accepted then too and yeah I've had mines accepted so try it yourself and see Main thing for dua to be accepted is sincerity.
Jazak'Allah sister :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!