/* */

PDA

View Full Version : As-Salam Aleikum :)

IMpossible
12-30-2012, 05:39 PM
Peace be upon everyone here! Al-hamdulilah I have been Muslim for almost 1 year now (started to practice around New Years) and it has been a very smooth and bumpy road. I just hope that 2013 becomes a year of happiness and ease InshaAllah. I hope that I get to meet some awesome brothers and sisters and have a great time here! I love learning about Deen, Psychology, Web Development, Basketball, and sometimes take some time off and play some Xbox ;D

I hope everyone the best,

Barakallahu feekum

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
abcdcool2012
12-30-2012, 05:47 PM
welcome brother...alhamdulillah may allah bless you

Amat Allah
12-30-2012, 05:51 PM
Wa Alikum Assalaam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh

Welcome my noble and respected brother to Islamic board as a new precious and dear memebr of our big family...

Please, enjoy your stay here and whatever Q you have just ask it away and in shaa Allah we will try our best to help ya after Allah The Exalted...

May Allah love you, Be pleased with you and make happiness the title of every single moment of your precious life Ameeeen

leaving ya under Allah's sight, care and protection...

Take the best care of your precious self in shaa Allah...

Humbly and with all respect , your sister:

Amat Allah.

IMpossible
12-30-2012, 06:58 PM
Thank you Brother abcdcool2012 and Sister Amat Allah may Allah reward with you good :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
abcdcool2012
12-30-2012, 07:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IMpossible
Thank you Brother abcdcool2012 and Sister Amat Allah may Allah reward with you good :)
jazakallah khairan...

Muslim Woman
12-31-2012, 03:27 AM
:wa:

Welcome to Islam , br. May Allah bless u always.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!