/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Favourite Nasheeds?

unknown12
01-02-2013, 03:58 PM
Salams everybody just wandering what your favourite nasheeds are. I am looking for more Islamic nasheeds to substitute my craving for music :/ I have quite a few, but they get old quite quickly, I should learn the meaning of them though...

:)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Pure Purple
01-02-2013, 04:34 PM
MY favorites:
Pyari maan mujh ko teri dua chahiye.......
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DCLaRXj8so

ILAHI TERI CHAOKHAT PAR BHIKHARI BAN KE AAYA HUN............(lyrics by mufti taqi usmani)
http://ahnafmedia.com/karachi-bayans...eri-chokhat-pe
not sure this is proper.it contains echoing volume.......

unknown12
01-02-2013, 05:13 PM
I don't understand urdu :( even though both my parents do lol.

_Y168
01-03-2013, 12:43 PM
I don't really listen to Anaasheed, but I'm particularly into this one at the moment:

^ I hope that's the right version, because I usually listen off an Audio clip.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
unknown12
01-03-2013, 01:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AngelPearl
I don't listen to nasheeds so much but I heard some children sing 'Zamilooni' and 'my mum is amazing' and they sounded good~MashaAllah. Also, Maher Zain's 'Allahi Allah kiya karo' is good too (the one without music).
Nice! I love Maher Zain's songs/nasheeds, the first islamic artist I have seen playing live :).

I would have linked you to a brothers youtube page who has dedicated his channel to just nasheeds, (no music), I found quite a lot I really like. Anyways if you are interested youtube/user/mohammadzafar

unknown12
01-03-2013, 01:47 PM
Cool I'll have a look . Listen to Barak Allahu Lakuma without music...its amazing ! JazakAllah Khaiyr btw.
WIll do, I have just downloaded Maher Zains vocals only album like an hour ago. Your welcome.

This past week I have found so many nasheeds and have been listening to them all the time. I actually do listen to a lot of music, however because of what I have found that sounds good and has good meaning, i have cut back. It just feels good listening to arabic nasheeds :).

I greatly suggest youtubing the following, its beautiful and doesn't have music from the brother I have linked you to above, youtube this: Ma al Qamar {Eng subtitles} | مع القمر- محمد المقيط | Muhammad Al-Muqit

Mind me asking, I don't know what you think but most of the nasheeds I listen to have music, personally I feel if its a nasheed and its helping me cut back on listening to music, and my intentions are pure; to listen to 'Islamic' songs then I feel its ok...

unknown12
01-03-2013, 04:28 PM
MashaAllah thats great. Personally I find music has alot of harmful effects. I know sometimes one can think SubhanAllah this is making me think about Allah and the world and our fellow muslim brothers and sisters...its even making me do good deeds etc etc but it can so easily mislead us into doing other sins, thinking about other things....

That nashaeed you suggested is very peaceful :)

My view...best thing to stay away from anything that has music in it because slowly slowly it can be harmful to your soul...you wont realize it now but you will later...its said that shaytan knows he cannot tempt religious people to do big sins but he tries to get to us to do them by making us do those little little things that can lead us to big sins.Also have you heard of the Hadeeth '"Music makes hypocrisy grow in the heart just as water makes grass grow"...so it's best to stay away but May Allah reward you for your sincere intentions :)
True I agree sister. The music I listen to even though it is already haram, I try to listen to songs which are ok, without swearing etc but inshallah will cut down in the future. I shouldn't even be talking about this, but some of the music I listen to is basically instrumental with no words, however I agree with you music does also have a lot of harmful effects.

That being said, I just find it hard for teenagers like myself especially in western countries who are exposed to music wherever we go. That's one reason why I have such a view of islamic songs with music, and also greatly respect artists such as Maher Zain who make music which is attractive, with the intention of attracting teenagers like myself from listening to 'Western Songs'. Maybe you would agree with me, but if I were to check my friends mp3 players, there would be hardly any islamic songs/nasheeds on there. So that's why I have that view :).

:D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!