/* */

PDA

View Full Version : This is the creation of Allah (Surah Luqman)

'Abd-al Latif
01-03-2013, 11:00 AM
:salamext:

هَذَا خَلْقُ اللَّهِ فَأَرُونِي مَاذَا خَلَقَ الَّذِينَ مِنْ دُونِهِ بَلْ الظَّالِمُونَ فِي ضَلالٍ مُبِينٍ}.
- سورة لقمان

"This is the Creation of Allah. Now show me that which those (ye worship) beside Him have created. Nay, but the wrong-doers are in error manifest!"

(Quran 31:11)

Meet Attacus, one the largest moth in the world and also one of the largest insects in the world.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
إحسان
01-03-2013, 02:06 PM
Wow, it's so gigantic! I love animals, there's so many in this world, in different shapes and forms. SubhanAllah.

Indian Bro
01-03-2013, 03:06 PM
Allah (s.w.t.) has made so many signs even in the deepest sea's!

I can't post videos, but check youtube.com/watch?v=SyBO10VhVmc

The maker of the video calls these beautiful creations "aliens", astaghfirullah!

Just see what AMAZING living being Allah (s.w.t.) has made for us all to see in the sea(pun intended!).

May science continue to progress and reveal MORE creations of Allah (s.w.t.)

And Allah knows best.

'Abd-al Latif
01-03-2013, 03:39 PM
:salamext:

There's something really gorgeous about this sunset. You can actually see the the horizon.

I can imagine myself there!!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
'Abd-al Latif
01-04-2013, 09:39 PM
إِنَّ اللَّهَ فَالِقُ الْحَبِّ وَالنَّوَىٰ ۖ يُخْرِجُ الْحَيَّ مِنَ الْمَيِّتِ وَمُخْرِجُ الْمَيِّتِ مِنَ الْحَيِّ ۚ ذَ*ٰلِكُمُ اللَّهُ ۖ فَأَنَّىٰ تُؤْفَكُونَ

Verily! It is Allah Who causes the seed-grain and the fruit-stone (like date-stone) to split and sprout. He brings forth the living from the dead, and it is He Who brings forth the dead from the living. Such is Allah, then how areyou deluded away from the truth? (Quran 6:95)

http://youtu.be/eDA8rmUP5ZM

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!