/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Need Urgent Duas - Please Send

anonymous
01-03-2013, 07:48 PM
:bism:

:sl:

I have urgent problem. My school is saying they might not give me financial aid this semester if my gpa turns out low from last semester, and my parents can't afford to pay for my school. My grades aren't out yet; so, I don't know how I did last semester, and I am now praying for a miracle.

So, brothers and sisters, please send your urgent prayers in Allah's Way so that I may be able to get the financial aid I need this semester without any problems.

Please, requesting your urgent prayers.

Kindly Yours,
Urgent Sister in Distress

:jz:

:alhamd: for Allah's blessings, because even in my distress, I don't forget Allah.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
01-04-2013, 01:45 AM
:wa:

may Allah grants what is best for u .

*charisma*
01-05-2013, 09:03 PM
Assalamu Alaikum dear sister,

I'm confused at whether all the anonymous posts are the same person??

If they are please do not feel distressed or hopeless due to the lack of replies. I personally often see threads like this and do not reply to them, but I still make du'a for the person rather than typing it out, I feel it is more personal and correct this way.

I know how you feel as I've been in the same situation before with financial aid. Do not worry inshallah. You should try to email your teachers and ask them about your grades in the class so you can know for sure. I believe if you go below a GPA of 2.5, the financial aid stops until you prove yourself next semester. Take easy loads and do not make school so difficult for yourself. Try to take advantage of all the help they give you, and visit an adviser often so that you know you are staying on task and can see what other options you have.

May allah make you successful in this dunyaa and akhira ameen! Remember that everything happens for a reason (:

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

tw009
01-05-2013, 10:06 PM
:sl:

I would recommend you to write a letter to your financial aid office about your academic progress. In the letter explain why you did not achieve the desired marks and also include your goals after you graduate ( so explain why you want this degree, what are your future plans, if you want to work or continue in a post graduate program.)

After you have done this, make lots and lots of Dua. Allah will help you.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!