/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Samsung Galaxy Note 2 VS Samsung Galaxy IV

unknown12
01-04-2013, 03:07 PM
Salams,

I am planning on buying the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 in the next month or so. Do you think I should rather wait for the Samsung Galaxy IV? Whenever I want to buy a phone a new one always comes out :(. I have to buy one eventually.

If you have a Samsung Galaxy Note 2, is it good? (silly question, ofcourse it is good haha), nah but what would you say makes it a great phone to get features etc...? I was actually looking for a tablet and a new phone, however since it's such a big phone, i could maybe use it as both for university and for personal use :D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ali_008
01-04-2013, 08:40 PM
:wasalamex

Note 2 is awesome, buy it. Tested and appreciated. Galaxy s4 is a mystery. You never know how it'll turn out, and it will easily a month or two for people to be able to give a genuine review of its performance. I find it weird when a new gadget is in the market, and you get its review the very same day or next day. You need to use it on a daily basis to be able to pass a judgment on something like a gadget.

Go for note 2. S3 is still pretty hot, so I think they'll release S4 only when the craze starts to go down. It might take longer than you think for it to arrive in the market.

Ghazalah
01-07-2013, 01:43 PM
Note 2 is way too big. S3 is just :wub:

Agree with Ali though, you have no idea how the new Samsung will be, when it will come out, having to wait for reviews etc.

'Abd Al-Maajid
01-07-2013, 02:14 PM
S3 and Note2 are too cluttered for my liking. I'd rather go for Nexus 4 :p I am in love with Nexus. :wub:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Cabdullahi
01-07-2013, 02:53 PM

The best phone

abcdcool2012
01-08-2013, 03:18 PM
from my opinion you should go to the shop and do a hands on on note 2 and s3 and feel by yourself what is suitable for you as note 2 is huge phone so do a hands on in a shop and then decide.....

and about s4 hmmmm you never know what is in future gadgets so we have to wait for the same....

unknown12
01-08-2013, 03:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by abcdcool2012
from my opinion you should go to the shop and do a hands on on note 2 and s3 and feel by yourself what is suitable for you as note 2 is huge phone so do a hands on in a shop and then decide.....

and about s4 hmmmm you never know what is in future gadgets so we have to wait for the same....

Hmm yeah true, like I said in my other post I do want to also purchase a tablet, however from what I have heard the note 2 is quite versatile and you can even set it up as a computer. Yeah it does look huge, however that shouldn't be too much of a problem, big screen :D and my hands are big so its all good. I might have to settle with the Note 2 just when the Galaxy S4 comes out (price of note2 will drop then).

^^

unknown12
01-08-2013, 03:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Cabdullahi

The best phone
Lol the phone I have at the moment looks like that... Nokia C3 lol its embarrassing; my phones so terrible I think it has a 3MP camera... Everyone's walking around with iphones and S3s and Note2s and I'm there with my toy of a phone haha smh...

abcdcool2012
01-08-2013, 04:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by unknown12
Lol the phone I have at the moment looks like that... Nokia C3 lol its embarrassing; my phones so terrible I think it has a 3MP camera... Everyone's walking around with iphones and S3s and Note2s and I'm there with my toy of a phone haha smh...

No brother not just you...I have samsung galaxy y..

unknown12
01-08-2013, 04:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by abcdcool2012

No brother not just you...I have samsung galaxy y..

Sucks ayy? Ur phone has a touch screen :p still > mine. Here's me complaining, if only I had a part time job I could get whatever I want... Ahhhhh patience.....

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!