/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Shiite clerics openly calling for the death of Ahel As'Sunnah walJama3a

جوري
01-04-2013, 06:50 PM
<span style="font-family: Courier New">

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
YusufNoor
01-04-2013, 07:38 PM
:wa:

old news :p

i'm glad the shii'a people ain't as messed up as their clerics!

erm, well, most of 'em anyway...

maybe if they learned Islam we could turn them around

and Allahu Alam

جوري
01-04-2013, 07:39 PM
You haven't experienced is why probably why you think you can turn it around!

YusufNoor
01-04-2013, 07:44 PM
:sl:

where i live, all the shii'a look like Amerikkkans. most don't openly acknowledge [their claim that they are Muslim].

but, ya, you're probably right. they've been hating for 1400 years!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muhammad
01-04-2013, 08:40 PM
:salamext:

In order to avoid a sectarian debate, I think it's best to close this thread. I don't think there is much more to be said, other than make du'a that Allaah (swt) guides these people. We have reassurance from Allaah (swt) and His Messenger (sallallaahu alayhi wasallam):

The Prophet (sallallaahu alayhi wasallam) said, 'There will never cease to be a group of my nation who are upon the truth; those who oppose them will not harm them, nor those who betray them, until the Hour is established.' (Bukhari #3640-7311 and Muslim #1921)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!