/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Me

YoungMuslim16
01-04-2013, 07:29 PM
:sl: well like it says I am a young Muslim from England, female. I grew up surrounded by a pious practising Muslim family, and at the age of 13 I left mosque because they didn't teach very well. Over the next few years i didn't pray as much as I used to, and I never knew how many rakaats to pray in namaaz so I didn't pray, I was also very shy. even in Ramadan i never knew how to pray taraweeh so I didn't I'm now sitting my exams and feeling like there is something missing. I would like to reconnect with Islam again. I pray 1 chapter of the Holy quran everyday and some surahs but I would like to learn more about namaz. I would like to become a better Muslim.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
YoungMuslim16
01-04-2013, 07:45 PM
I would like it if someone told me the minimum rakaats you need to pray for each namaaz and also how many rakaats in taraweeh

sister herb
01-04-2013, 07:59 PM
Salam alaykum

welcome to forum. I hope you will find here answers to your questions and a lot of information about islam in general too.

Try this section: http://www.islamicboard.com/prayer/

YoungMuslim16
01-04-2013, 08:07 PM
Thankyou, I have searched everywhere for a while and there are different answers everytime. So is it okay if i pray only the farz. As in Fajr 2 zohr 4 asr 4 maghrib 3 and isha 4. i'm so confused, i've never been taught any of this in mosque, they taught me different things each year and i got confused. i hate how everyone thinks im some sort of rebellious teenager who doesn't know anything about Islam. and im afraid to ask people. i want people to see my in a better respectable way.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!