/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salaam To All My Muslim Brothers & Sisters. Hello everyone else.

Iceee
01-04-2013, 09:22 PM
Checked out this forum yesterday to see whether or not smoking marijuana was haram or not. Didn't know this type of forum existed so well, now that I know of this, I am here :)

Born and raised in Toronto Canada. (Currently live there).
Sunni Muslim, born and raised.
I'm 18 years old, male.
I have 2 younger Brothers & no sisters.
Living with my family, two bros, mom, dad, and me.
I'm funny, I like making people laugh (especially the Imams which is a hard thing to do) :D
I have many questions which need answers.

Please approve and accept me to this community soon.
Salaam.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
01-04-2013, 09:32 PM
Salam alaykum

welcome to forum. Some more laugh is never too much.

:D

abcdcool2012
01-04-2013, 09:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iceee
Checked out this forum yesterday to see whether or not smoking marijuana was haram or not. Didn't know this type of forum existed so well, now that I know of this, I am here :)Born and raised in Toronto Canada. (Currently live there).Sunni Muslim, born and raised. I'm 18 years old, male.I have 2 younger Brothers & no sisters.Living with my family, two bros, mom, dad, and me.I'm funny, I like making people laugh (especially the Imams which is a hard thing to do) :DI have many questions which need answers. Please approve and accept me to this community soon.Salaam.
walaikum salaam wa rahmatullahi wa barkatuhu brother..welcome to this forum and i hope you will learn many things from this forum

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!