/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salaam

lynn4now
01-05-2013, 02:28 AM
As salamu aleiykum to all I am Lynn and I am thinking of convertying to Islam. I am for Texas and I dont know any muslims to speak with so I am here.:D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
01-05-2013, 02:41 AM
:wa:

Welcome here sis . May God Almighty show u the rigth path . Feel free to ask about Islam .

جوري
01-05-2013, 02:42 AM
:welcome: aboard -

lynn4now
01-05-2013, 03:06 AM
Baraka Allah, to you both I have lurked for quite sometime. I have been studying for two months now and have recently took up the hijab and have been learning how to to pray although somethings have been easier than others I believe I am happy so far but it is lonely when you have no one to talk to or share you're concerns. I would like to seek out a muslim to speak with but I dont have the first idea how and going to mosque scares me (I dont want to do anything wrong). I want to say shahadah (in'sha allah) but it is a drastic change. So I am taking small steps until my resolve is stronger and I can withstand my family and friends question and ignorance. So what do you tell someone thinking of converting? how are they taught? I have no qualms in worshipping Allah but I want to do it the proper way with all my heart no half.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!