/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What are you most looking forward to this year?

unknown12
01-05-2013, 05:21 PM
What things are you most looking forward to this year?

For me it would be starting university, making new friends, hitting the gym full swing, getting into shape and hopefully get my first part time job.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Iceee
01-05-2013, 05:26 PM
Salaam.

I'm hoping for a better year overall.
Continuing to love friends and family.
Hoping to continue praying 5 times a day.
Stronger faith in Islam.
University/College starting in September.

So many things.

unknown12
01-05-2013, 05:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iceee
Salaam.

I'm hoping for a better year overall.
Continuing to love friends and family.
Hoping to continue praying 5 times a day.
Stronger faith in Islam.
University/College starting in September.

So many things.
Definitely forgot to mention that too, Inshallah increase my efforts to pray 5 times a day.
Oh nice, I start university in like a months time, what course you going to study?

Iceee
01-05-2013, 05:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by unknown12
Oh nice, I start university in like a months time, what course you going to study?
I have applied and now I wait for Allah (Subhanahuwatallah) to make my final choice as he decides which courses I get accepted for. I applied to University for teacher, psychologist, and an accountant. College for police officer, and parole officer.

Inshallah I get accepted for the right course.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
unknown12
01-05-2013, 05:49 PM
[QUOTE=Iceee;1560988]I have applied and now I wait for Allah (Subhanahuwatallah) to make my final choice as he decides which courses I get accepted for. I applied to University for teacher, psychologist, and an accountant. College for police officer, and parole officer.

Inshallah I get accepted for the right course.[/QUOTE

Inshallah you do.

Same yesterday was my final day to submit my applications. Alhamdulillah I have a university scholarship waiting for me doing a Bachelor of Commerce degree to become an Accountant. My final resultscame out to be well above my expectations, inshallah clear line now; heaps excited for university.

sister herb
01-05-2013, 08:07 PM
I seek warm long summer and a good time to my herbs.

Nothing is better than sit inside at the winter evening with the hot herb tea, growned by yourself, reminding last summer and planning in your mind the next summer.

abcdcool2012
01-05-2013, 08:56 PM
For me hmmm a job and them my lil sister's marriage and then if allah swt wishes them mine :statisfie

unknown12
01-06-2013, 04:49 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister harb
I seek warm long summer and a good time to my herbs.

Nothing is better than sit inside at the winter evening with the hot herb tea, growned by yourself, reminding last summer and planning in your mind the next summer.
Interesting one sister.

Also hoping to become a lil master chef; learning to cook and getting over my phobia of touching raw meat /chick :0. First dish to learn and master - butterchicken lol

Innocent Soul
01-06-2013, 07:40 AM
I am striving to pray all prayers on time and memorising Quran these holidays. Also I am trying to suppress my laziness, have to learn a lot of new things and help my parents. Recite Quran daily and sometimes with translation.

unknown12
01-06-2013, 09:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Innocent Soul
I am striving to pray all prayers on time and memorising Quran these holidays. Also I am trying to suppress my laziness, have to learn a lot of new things and help my parents. Recite Quran daily and sometimes with translation.
Inshallah that all happens

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!