/* */

PDA

View Full Version : farewell

cuezed
01-05-2013, 11:16 PM
aslamualaikum. i will be leaving this forum for a while. maybe for good.

even though i've been here since 2008, not many know me as i am very unsociable guy.

i first joined when i had the serious marriage issue in april 2008. alhamdulillah my marriage was saved due to firstly Allah Almighty, sincere advice from certain members on this forum, and a very close sikh friend of mine.

anyways.

aslamu alaikum.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
abcdcool2012
01-05-2013, 11:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by cuezed
aslamualaikum. i will be leaving this forum for a while. maybe for good.

even though i've been here since 2008, not many know me as i am very unsociable guy.

i first joined when i had the serious marriage issue in april 2008. alhamdulillah my marriage was saved due to firstly Allah Almighty, sincere advice from certain members on this forum, and a very close sikh friend of mine.

anyways.

aslamu alaikum.

may allah bless and help you in each and everything...ameen..jazakallah khairan brother

Muslim Woman
01-06-2013, 03:57 AM
:wa:

glad to know ur marriage crisis is over , Alhamdulillah.

In sha Allah return here soon with our sis. Take care bro.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!