/* */

PDA

View Full Version : little mosque on the prarie

Jslayton
01-09-2013, 03:21 AM
anyone watch this show ? I just found out about it watched a few episodes, it is pretty funny IMHO..

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
crimsontide06
01-09-2013, 03:25 AM
nope never heard of it....rip off of little house on the prairie I presume?

Jslayton
01-09-2013, 03:39 AM
nope its not, its a comedy about a mosque in the canadian praries, in a town called mercy, its rather funny. IMHO

crimsontide06
01-09-2013, 04:05 AM
no i mean, the title...it's obvious whoever made it got the name from little house :p

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Jslayton
01-09-2013, 04:27 AM
oh yeah the title :P but the show is IMHO not bad for a canada produced show, and its funny

shailas
01-09-2013, 04:58 PM
Is that show still out!? I watched it a couple years ago and liked it! For some reason I thought it got canceled.

Jslayton
01-09-2013, 05:54 PM
it has 6 seasons :P

Pygoscelis
01-09-2013, 06:20 PM
I used to watch it. I thought it ended when Rayyan and Amaar left to live in Toronto? It certainly felt like a series finale. That wasn't the end?

Jslayton
01-09-2013, 07:30 PM
season finale ? I have no idea when it is but found this Season 6 (2012)‎: The final season

Iceee
01-09-2013, 11:50 PM
Salaam.

I watched a few episodes for that show, didn't like it.
I'm more of a "Two and a Half Men" kinda comedy guy.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!