/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Anyone From Saudi ??? Please Help Me

abcdcool2012
01-10-2013, 09:29 AM
Assalam Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barkatuhu My Dear Brother & Sisters...I am in very much problems.I need a job and unfortunately not getting any so I have decided to go to saudi if allah swt permits so if anyone of you can help me out in getting a job in saudi. My mind is blasting because of this tension.And by hearing my parents talking I am loosing my confidence which hardly I was keeping so PLEASE HELP ME..

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
unknown12
01-10-2013, 02:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by abcdcool2012
Assalam Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barkatuhu My Dear Brother & Sisters...I am in very much problems.I need a job and unfortunately not getting any so I have decided to go to saudi if allah swt permits so if anyone of you can help me out in getting a job in saudi. My mind is blasting because of this tension.And by hearing my parents talking I am loosing my confidence which hardly I was keeping so PLEASE HELP ME..
Wish you all the best bro, inshallah you get a job.

abcdcool2012
01-10-2013, 02:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by unknown12
Wish you all the best bro, inshallah you get a job.

jazakallah khairan brother...i wish allah swt bring that day very soon

unknown12
01-10-2013, 02:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by abcdcool2012
jazakallah khairan brother...i wish allah swt bring that day very soon
Inshallah, mind me asking which country you live in?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
abcdcool2012
01-10-2013, 03:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by unknown12
Inshallah, mind me asking which country you live in?

India brother

*charisma*
01-10-2013, 03:31 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

I'm not from saudi, but I do live here. If you want to get a job, the best thing to do is to search for jobs online and contact the posters. If they decide to hire you, they will have to start a working visa process so that you will be able to go there and stay for however long you would have to.

I'm not sure exactly what kind of jobs you plan on doing, but I know the really good paying jobs usually require at least a bachelors degree and some experience. I believe you can also just apply for a work visa and try to find a job while you're here, but I'm not 100% sure about that. If you have never been to saudi and are not familiar with how life is here or if you don't know anyone, it might be very difficult for you to adjust comfortably.

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

abcdcool2012
01-10-2013, 03:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by *charisma*
Assalamu Alaikum

I'm not from saudi, but I do live here. If you want to get a job, the best thing to do is to search for jobs online and contact the posters. If they decide to hire you, they will have to start a working visa process so that you will be able to go there and stay for however long you would have to.

I'm not sure exactly what kind of jobs you plan on doing, but I know the really good paying jobs usually require at least a bachelors degree and some experience. I believe you can also just apply for a work visa and try to find a job while you're here, but I'm not 100% sure about that. If you have never been to saudi and are not familiar with how life is here or if you don't know anyone, it might be very difficult for you to adjust comfortably.

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

i have bachelors degree in computers sister and i am trying to find on internet but not getting any

*charisma*
01-10-2013, 03:45 PM
What kinds of jobs would you be qualified to do?? Computer repairs, web design...??

abcdcool2012
01-10-2013, 03:50 PM
What kinds of jobs would you be qualified to do?? Computer repairs, web design...??

Software related...

*charisma*
01-10-2013, 04:13 PM
Oh ok. Inshallah I will search for you while I'm here brother, I will also search online.

Make du'a to allah to make it easy for you and bring you closer to what is best. I also suggest praying istikhara (:

You should prepare a resume/ CV as well, they usually ask for that stuff.

Don't feel sad or angry, maybe there is a hidden reason for why you have not found a job and allah has better plans for you. Be patient inshallah and put all your trust in Allah as He's the only one that will open all the doors for you! May Allah grant you the best in this world and hereafter ameen.

abcdcool2012
01-10-2013, 04:19 PM
Oh ok. Inshallah I will search for you while I'm here brother, I will also search online.

Make du'a to allah to make it easy for you and bring you closer to what is best. I also suggest praying istikhara (:

You should prepare a resume/ CV as well, they usually ask for that stuff.

Don't feel sad or angry, maybe there is a hidden reason for why you have not found a job and allah has better plans for you. Be patient inshallah and put all your trust in Allah as He's the only one that will open all the doors for you! May Allah grant you the best in this world and hereafter ameen.

jazakallah khairan sister for this...my father is going to retire and my family's responsibility is going to come on me so i need a job very much and right now i can even read to job like labors and carpenter that kind of jobs...imsad

*charisma*
01-10-2013, 04:27 PM
No problem akhi (:

Inshallah khair, i know searching for a job is very stressful, and it's even more stressful when you have a degree and can't find anything. I will let you know if I find anything Inshallah.

abcdcool2012
01-10-2013, 04:32 PM
No problem akhi (:

Inshallah khair, i know searching for a job is very stressful, and it's even more stressful when you have a degree and can't find anything. I will let you know if I find anything Inshallah.

jazakallah khairan sister...may allah swt reward you for this ameenn...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!