/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Oven help.

Bint-e-Adam
01-11-2013, 01:42 PM
:sl:
I want to ask a question, i have a gas oven.. it has two elements. one bottom and other on the top.
whenever I bake cake, it do not gain equal amount of heat. and my cake do not cook well. and one element can be switched at one time. pls tell me what is the method of such type of oven?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Re.TiReD
01-11-2013, 01:45 PM
Wa'alaykum salam

It sounds like you have a grill and oven in one sis, my FIL has one like that too. Just use the oven insha'Allah (the one at the bottom), or have you been using that all along?

Cabdullahi
01-11-2013, 01:51 PM
if the bottom of the cake is not properly done, just get a frying pan, add a bit of oil and place the cake on the frying pan, the bottom part should be nice and crispy in no time!

Bint-e-Adam
01-12-2013, 09:35 AM
i made cake many times in it. but every time cake becomes too shrinky or remains uncooked in its core. and i dont know what is the exact timing of it. is it necessary to keep its door open while baking cake? or i may close it? (i keep its door open a little.)
my oves's functions and shape is same like this one.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!