/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Do you truly believe in one god?

khalib
01-11-2013, 06:50 PM
God conscience is taking God for a conscience and living your life in line with the sentence there is no deity except God which is essentially saying that I take full responsibility for my behavior and I understand that I am accountable to no one except God. It is also declaring that no creation on this earth living or non living, in the past, present, or future be it our desire, emotions, clergy, culture or conscience, has a right to control, force us or relieve us of this responsibility.

So can you honestly say you have God conscience? Or have you taken others for a conscience? If yes than that is idolatry.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muwaahid
01-12-2013, 02:29 AM
Are you attempting to define Taqwaa with that definition? Just curious as to where did you get that definition nd or explanation? Jazaka Allahu Khayran

IbnAbdulHakim
01-12-2013, 02:20 PM
I see your point bro

and I can only hope such a deep acceptance of Allaah can enter my heart.

Abdul Fattah
01-12-2013, 09:32 PM
I don't think your conscience is tied in with tawheed. Conscience is based on emotional relationships. If you feel you have an emotional bond with people, you'll feel bad for doing wrong to those people. If you feel an emotional bond with animals, or nature, then you'll feel bad for harming nature. If you feel you have an emotional bond with god, then you will feel bad for disapointing God. But people who do not have a pure tawheed can still have a good functioning conscience. Even atheists can have a conscience, the two are not directly related.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
jawad555
10-01-2013, 06:10 AM
Great Article! I get many information to this post. Thanks for nice sharing.

Nur Student
10-22-2013, 03:41 AM
By attaining a sense of the divine presence through the strength of certain, affirmative belief and through the lights proceeding from reflective thought on creatures which leads to knowledge of the Maker; by thinking that the Compassionate Creator is all-present (by His knowledge and power) and all-seeing; and by not seeking the attention of any other than He, and realizing that looking to others in His presence or seeking help from them is contrary to right conduct in His presence, one may be saved from hypocrisy and gain sincerity.

However, this comprises many degrees and stages. Whichever degree a person reaches, he will profit to that extent.

anisafatima
10-31-2013, 11:06 AM
Believing in God means you consider no one liable to faced except Almighty God

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!