/* */

PDA

View Full Version : faith getting weaker

saa3y
01-13-2013, 01:30 AM
assalamo aleikm

i read the qur'an regularly and know that god created us to worship him. now in other verses he claim to be a devine intitty and don't need humans.
so why create us? i know to worship but mighty allah doesn't need our prays. 2) we live in a world where theres a constant fight between good and evil(satan)
lets go back to adams story. satan was known to be very loyal servent to allah "az wjl". but disobeyed him by not bowing to adam. now god knows the future.
why didnt try to prevent this? why granting satan a very long life full with deceiving innocent humans? why test us and yet we didn't do anything.

i persude these questions to my teachers in school. yet , they seem to avoid a direct anwser. they keep saying(it's written in qur'an . so it's god wisdom not to explain that much or that humans can't understand these Q's) now how am i suppose to blieve when hearing these kind of answers.
i remember a sheikh in mosque told me not to ask these kind of questions ,why?god gave us curiosity for a reason!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
01-13-2013, 03:29 AM
:wa:

Welcome here .

Allah does not depend on our worship , we need Him and for our own salvation , we must worship Him .

It's satan who encourage us to ask these kind of questions - why Allah did that , why Allah did not do that etc etc .

What Allah does , there is a knowledge , wisdom behind this . From the story of satan , we must learn the lesson not to disobey
Allah and not be proud and arrogant like satan .

So bro , dont' fall in to trap of satan .

Ali_008
01-13-2013, 04:51 AM
:wasalamex

In simple terms, Allah let loose Satan to test the humans. He allows Satan to create problems for mankind so that the good ones can be separated from the evil ones. A believer doesn't deviate from the path of righteousness when evil invites him, and Allah will inshaAllah reward every believer for that on the day of judgment.

God knows the future, but it doesn't necessarily mean that God controls everything. God has given liberty to humans and jinns to make use of their own intelligence, and make their decisions. Allah knew that Iblees will do what he did, but Allah didn't cause it to happen. Allah (Subhaanahu Wa Taala) knew what Iblees was upto, because Allah has knowledge of everything including the thought process and decision making of every individual.

Why does Allah test us? Allah created humans and jinns, and granted them free will. More importantly than that, Allah created us so that we worship him. The reason for our existence is nothing, but worshiping Allah:

I have only created Jinns and men, that they may serve Me.
Surah # 51 : Surah Adh-Dhariyaat - Verse 56

The creatures apart from us, i.e., the angels, are always in worship of Allah, but they do not have a will of their own. Allah created humans to test which ones worship Him despite having a free will that can stop them from doing so. As a result of the test, Allah will immensely reward those who believed in him. We can prove to be better than angels if we obey Allah and his Rasool :saws:.

Eric H
01-13-2013, 08:04 AM
Greetings and peace be with you saa3y; welcome to the forum, I hope you find encouragement here.

Whatever is good comes from Allah, so we must also struggle to do good throughout our lives, we must never give up hope that Allah wants each and everyone of us to find eternal salvation. As to your questions, I am only 63 and have resigned myself to the fact that only in death will I have the opportunity to fully understand.

Faith and trust in Allah means you have to do something each and every day to show to yourself and to Allah that you trust in him, it is a daily struggle. The biggest problem is there are so many temptations in this world, and like Prophet Adam, some we will fail, should Allah prevent you from every temptation or do you want to find out for yourself?

In the spirit of never giving up hope.

Eric

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
~ Sabr ~
01-13-2013, 10:58 AM
What Ali_008 said.

Welcome to the forum.

IbnAbdulHakim
01-13-2013, 02:40 PM
two things - first thing Always remember Allaah

second thing - give up sins

reading Quran is brilliant, but dont let that fool you into thinking your not being good. If you spend your entire day besides a mother that needs you, or a wife that needs you, or children etc. Or even a neighbour - that is most certainly remembering Allaah (given that your intentions are right)

and doing this will definitly help give up sins.

most sins that destroy us these days are sexual - lower your gaze at all times - control your emotions.

other ones are those that hit us deep inside - pride - arrogance - greed - anger etc etc - again remembering Allah will help dissolve these.

everything in this life is cursed except for the remembrance of Allaah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!