/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Greetings Brothers&Sisters

Truth.is.Islam
01-13-2013, 07:28 AM
I joined this forum hoping to gain more knowledge about islam and to be a part of an muslim online community.

I was born on May 23 1992, in Turkey. My family Immigrated to Canada 11 years ago, when I was 6. I was born into a "Muslim" family but my parents are not practicing. Growing up in the west is not easy, I got in a lot of trouble and done many things in life which I know regret. Made some bad choices of friends, education and other things. I changed my life around 360 and gave up all my bad habits/friendships. I would love to learn how to read,write and speak arabic one day so that I can read the Holy Quran in Arabic and Recite it in arabic also understand the full meaning of the prayer. I read the Quran from front to back before but starting reading it again. I'm still young and InsAllah, Allah will guide me and I wont go astray.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ardianto
01-13-2013, 07:51 AM
:sl:

format_quote Originally Posted by Truth.is.Islam
I changed my life around 360 and gave up all my bad habits/friendships.
If you turn 360 degrees, then you will back to your starting point. ;D

But, okay, okay, I understand what your mean. Alhamdulillah, young bro, I'm happy to hear your short story. Insha Allah, if you have intention to be a better Muslim, you would be a better Muslim.

By the way, I was almost 25 when you were born. :)

Muslim Woman
01-13-2013, 08:59 AM
:sl:

Welcome back to Islam :statisfie

Qurratul Ayn
01-13-2013, 09:09 AM
:salamext:

Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh

Welcome to the forum

Insha'Allaah you will learn a lot here

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Haya emaan
01-13-2013, 09:30 AM
assalam o alaikum

welcome to the forum..

inshaAllah you will have a beneficial stay here

Bint-e-Adam
01-13-2013, 10:21 AM
Assalam o Alaikum!
Welcome here...
I m glad to read your story :) you are really lucky. and i will pray May Allah guide you and never let you go astray Amen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!