/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Sup

Zohaib
01-14-2013, 11:25 AM
Iam 21 years old.

I considered myself an individual who "followed" Islam my entire life, as I grew older I questioned all institutions one of these institutions being the religious institution when i questioned it it didn't make sense to me. I am looking forward to seeing how the Islamic community shows evidence to Anti-theists, Agnostics, and Atheists.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Iceee
01-14-2013, 12:42 PM
Salaam.

Welcome to our forum.

Sup.

Qurratul Ayn
01-14-2013, 09:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Zohaib
I considered myself an individual who "followed" Islam my entire life,
imsad

Anyways, welcome to the forum

God-willing you shall learn a lot here, have your questions answered (attempted to the best of the members' ablilities) and pose questions yourself

Scimitar
01-14-2013, 09:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Zohaib
Iam 21 years old.

I considered myself an individual who "followed" Islam my entire life, as I grew older I questioned all institutions one of these institutions being the religious institution when i questioned it it didn't make sense to me. I am looking forward to seeing how the Islamic community shows evidence to Anti-theists, Agnostics, and Atheists.
Assalaam alaikum,

You're in the right place, use the search function and smile :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!