/* */

PDA

View Full Version : [New Research/Paper] Finding Muhammad in the New Testament

Perseveranze
01-14-2013, 01:36 PM
Asalaamu Alaikum,

This only got published very recently (although it was written just over a year ago), it has the latest findings/research included regarding the Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) in the New Testament Bible. It's about 90+ pages.

I know some people here might have interest in this subject, so thought I'd share.

Attachment 5242

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
khalib
01-14-2013, 02:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Perseveranze
Asalaamu Alaikum,

This only got published very recently (although it was written just over a year ago), it has the latest findings/research included regarding the Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) in the New Testament Bible. It's about 90+ pages.

I know some people here might have interest in this subject, so thought I'd share.

Attachment 5242
Thanks for sharing brother, one of the banes of our ummah is reading, which is ironic.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!