/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

MohammadR
01-14-2013, 09:22 PM
I grew up in Saudi Arabia, and I've lived here for 16 years now. I've been a Muslim since I was born. My interests are: Astronomy, Philosophy, Biology. I am really fond of the astronomy in the Qur'an. I've written articles about it on my site and I am hoping to learn more, for the ink of the scholar is holier than the blood of a martyr. Only the Qur'an is a 1400 year old book that describes timelessness, the big bang theory, the big crunch theory, the pairs of order in the universe, the reoccurring pattern of rings and layers, the rossette nebula, the seven layers of the atmosphere (including the ionosphere and the magnetosphere), the fact that those layers have their own functions, the function of the ozone layer, the natural symmetry of the universe's history, the age of the Earth relative to the age of the universe, the relativity of time, the speed of light, constellations, the shape of the Earth, continental drift, the Earth's orbit cycle, the Sun as the principle source of light (and the moon a reflected), the solidity of the atom, the electron cloud, iron being sent down from space, the heaviness of clouds, the water cycle, the lunar calendar, the orbits of the heavenly bodies, string theory, the prediction of space travel to the moon, the function of mountains (isostacy), the separation of the seas, Quasars, the running out of water on Earth, and the need to conserve water, and the fact that it will run out due to misuse of the ecosystem. And all of this is just the astronomy part alone!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Qurratul Ayn
01-14-2013, 09:40 PM
:salamext:

format_quote Originally Posted by MohammadR
Only the Qur'an is a 1400 year old book that describes timelessness, the big bang theory, the big crunch theory, the pairs of order in the universe, the reoccurring pattern of rings and layers, the rossette nebula, the seven layers of the atmosphere (including the ionosphere and the magnetosphere), the fact that those layers have their own functions, the function of the ozone layer, the natural symmetry of the universe's history, the age of the Earth relative to the age of the universe, the relativity of time, the speed of light, constellations, the shape of the Earth, continental drift, the Earth's orbit cycle, the Sun as the principle source of light (and the moon a reflected), the solidity of the atom, the electron cloud, iron being sent down from space, the heaviness of clouds, the water cycle, the lunar calendar, the orbits of the heavenly bodies, string theory, the prediction of space travel to the moon, the function of mountains (isostacy), the separation of the seas, Quasars, the running out of water on Earth, and the need to conserve water, and the fact that it will run out due to misuse of the ecosystem. And all of this is just the astronomy part alone!
You don't say! (Or write)

Welcome to the forum

Insha'Allaah you shall learn a lot here on the forum and I have an inkling you shall impart your knowledge upon here too.

Iceee
01-14-2013, 09:54 PM
Salaam.

Welcome to our forum.

Inshallah you enjoy your stay and learn a few things.

Muslim Woman
01-15-2013, 02:18 AM
:sl:

Welcome here .

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!