/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Does Allah get angry and look down on you when you do not offer Salah?

anonymous
01-15-2013, 11:49 AM
Thats how I feel. I have so much mental stress and they say being mentally stressed is worse than physically ill. Sometimes I feel like I just cannot do it. It's so tough. I just pray without thinking and I'm sure the angels through my Salah back in my face. That hadeeth which states its an act of disbelief to miss salah does that mean I'm a really bad person like a disbeliever? My friend said her brother told her he would not pray Janazah Salah for one who missed their salah. Don't judge me please. I am religious but I find the prayer really tough.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
01-15-2013, 03:57 PM
If you feel something staring down at you in anger & disgust then know that it is shaytaan.. he'll also try to steal your glances while you offer prayer.. a3ooth billah min ashytaan ar'rajeem!

YusufNoor
01-15-2013, 04:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
Thats how I feel. I have so much mental stress and they say being mentally stressed is worse than physically ill. Sometimes I feel like I just cannot do it. It's so tough.

one of the purposes of making wuduu is to give your mind time to focus on Allah and seek forgiveness for your sins. take your time, sit and think a few minutes. ask Allah to forgive you for ALL of your sins, even those you don't remember or aren't aware of. try not praying until your mind is clearer and you can focus better on salaat. one of the things i do if i pray outside the of the Masjid is use the underneath of the prayer rug. it freaks people out a little when i do it. i explain that although everyone has some really cool designs on their rugs, i found that i would spend time in prayer thinking how cool the design was. i have that same problem at some of the Masjids with fancy rugs. using a blank space instead offers fewer diversions for your brain and can help to have kushoo. try it.

I just pray without thinking and I'm sure the angels through my Salah back in my face.

of course you feel that way. Angels offer perfect salaah. we can't compare. i heard a lecture, but forget who it was, that is why we say Astargfirullah 3 times when we finish. if you feel the need, when you are done prayer, continue making Istighfar for a few minutes. admit to Allah that your prayer feels substandard, and ask Him to soften your heart, make you more obedient and improve your salaah

That hadeeth which states its an act of disbelief to miss salah does that mean I'm a really bad person like a disbeliever? My friend said her brother told her he would not pray Janazah Salah for one who missed their salah. Don't judge me please. I am religious but I find the prayer really tough.
:sl:

i can't help you with missing Salaah because i'm too afraid to do such a thing. it doesn't mean that i am religious, it means i'm actually frightened to do so. i may screw up a lot of things, but Salaah is the chief pillar of Islam outside Tawhid and i figure a poor prayer is better than no prayer. but again, i emphasize, i'm too chicken to skip prayer.

and Allahu Alam.

May Allah ease your mind and guide you to a better regimen of Salaah. may He direct the Angels to accept your Salaah no matter how poorly you felt about it. May Allah make you and the rest of us better at Salaah and better Muslims.

ma Salaama

Muhaba
01-15-2013, 05:19 PM
Of course Allah will be angry with the one who misses a prayer on purpose. (When Iblis refused to prostrate to Adam -A.S - when Allah ordered him, what happened? Wasn't Allah angry with him? yes He was and He threw him out of Jannah and cursed him for life! So what do you think will be the result of the one who refuses to pray when we are ordered by Allah to pray?)

And if you feel that Allah is angry with you when you skip prayer, consider yourself lucky because many don't feel this and go on skipping prayers and what will be the result? years and years of punishment in the grave and in Hell, not to mention that on the Day of Judgment they will be humiliated when Allah orders every one to prostrate and they won't be able to do so because they didn't pray in the world.

The Day the shin will be uncovered and they are invited to prostration but the disbelievers will not be able,
Their eyes humbled, humiliation will cover them. And they used to be invited to prostration while they were sound.

(68: 42-43)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!