/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Stuck in a very bad situation.

Zeeshan15
01-15-2013, 04:12 PM
Assalumu Alaikum brothers and sister,

I a year and half ago gave a person 2 lac rupees, as he was in need of it, he promised me that he would return it in 6 months and we had him signed on a bond paper as well. Now the problem is he didnt return me the money, when ever i ask for money he comes up with some excuse saying im facing this problem or that. Now im in need of money. He shows me his problems and promises to give in a month or so, but its not happening. Nor i can go to the police because i don't want to spoil the terms in between us as he is the older brother of my friend. All i ask is what should i do in this situation. Is there any specific dua which can help and give him hidayat to return my money. Please guys help me. im praying to allah about this thing from very long time, im not being answered I know he might have planned something but the money is hard earned by my parents. It matters alot and can make a lot difference in my life as its a very huge amount.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
*charisma*
01-16-2013, 10:16 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

Here is just one suggestion..maybe there can be a way where you can arrange so that he pays something every month or every week? If he works he should be able to give you something inshallah.

Fi aman Allah
w'salaam

Zeeshan15
01-19-2013, 11:01 AM
He has started a business recently. Inshallah I will talk to him about it now.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!