/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is being serious a bad thing?

anonymous
01-15-2013, 06:58 PM
I was walking with two colleague's and one said to the other 'she (referring to me) reminds of sara so and so' (name changed) and I was like I wonder who sara is because she was talking about me and then she said 'not in personality and character' but the way she gets serious all of a sudden and I was like what?! and then I became paranoid is that a good thing or bad thing...she went on about this girl and how she wasn't invited to a friends wedding because she was forgotten, and I though yeah thats right my friends have forgotten me :( I dont know what made her say so and so but I remember just before she asked me to look at maulana's bashed car and how he needs a new one. But I was like 'well im not going to look now he's standing right there' and they both started laughing...

Did she mean it in a bad way? and is there anything wrong with a female being serious? I know how to laugh but depends whom I with and what's funny...halal joking :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Alpha Dude
01-15-2013, 07:53 PM
You read too much into things. Relax. Stop over-thinking. Forget about it. At the end of the day, be yourself. Who cares what so and so thinks.

Qurratul Ayn
01-15-2013, 09:09 PM
^ Exactly

format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
I know how to laugh but depends whom I with and what's funny...halal joking
There you go then.

Just because some people find some things funny doesn't mean you have to find it funny too.

format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
and is there anything wrong with a female being serious?
Of course not.

Also, my dear sister, don't let people affect you. Just please and obey Allaah Ta'ala above all others

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!