/* */

PDA

View Full Version : REQUEST for Prayers - Parents' Worried & Suffering - Financial Condition Critical

anonymous
01-16-2013, 02:28 AM
:bism:

:sl:

My parents have been suffering mental and physical anguish because of critical financial losses, and they are in massive amounts of debt to our relatives and to the bank; however, today, they are in a critical financial condition, and at any time, they can go broke. My mother cries frequently, and father is also fed up. They didn't used to be as practicing, but now that they are, they want to pay off their debt and the bills they do have. However, they are not succeeding. Today, my father finally asked me to contact a mawlana, I am :ia: trying for that also.

In the meantime, my brothers and sisters, I humbly want to ask for your prayers for my parents, because I am helpless and weak against the tides of my parents' suffering and financial losses:
1) Please pray that my father's business is sold easily and at a good price immediately.
2) Please pray that my parents stop suffering mental and physical anguish.
3) Please pray that my father is hired into a good job in the Middle East (as we live in the U.S.).
4) Please pray for their aafiat (well-being) in this life and the hereafter.

"He who relieves a hardship of this Dunya (this earthly life)
for a believer, Allah will relieve a hardship of the Day of
Resurrection for him" (Sahih Muslim).

I am asking Allah that :ia: your 1- or 2-minute sincere prayer for my parents count also in your Book of Good Deeds on Resurrection Day. So, please, pray.

Sincere Regards,
Anonymous

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
*charisma*
01-16-2013, 09:59 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

I will keep your family in my dua's inshallah (:

You should also make tahajjud prayers at night!

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!